Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people still destroy their bodies with alcohol when marijuana is mostl legal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    As much as I love drinking, my body no longer reacts to it the way I like. My digestion problems have gotten worse and I'm pretty sure that years of binge drinking have contributed to it. The only reason I don't smoke weed often is because it doesn't agree me with mentally. It increases my anxiety and I get very uncomfortable when I'm high. If I smoke I have to do it when drinking.
    It messed with my digestive system too from years of drinking I quit like 7 years ago. But also with age you will slowly have trouble breaking down foods everyones digestive system takes a hit especially those who eat like chit, some people are able to preserve it into old age with proper diet and probiotic foods and low sugar intake. sugar feeds the bad bacteria in your gut lining and colon, you have to fight this with good bacteria and limiting sugar/carb intake. Take probiotics man, also eat fermented foods the first week or two you will feel like you gotta go every time but its your body adjusting to the GOOD bacteria, they are fighting the bad bacteria in the body. KEfir is a great drink to drink daily I take a shot of that three times a day on empty and take some probiotics pills that I store in the fridge with it, also soups with cabbage are great and saurkraut, if you can stomach it try kombucha it has a slight alcohol content and packs a punch when you drink it but loaded with probiotics.

And eat fiberous foods.

It should help you big time bro.

but dont quit most people want instant results when it takes time give yourself months and the changes will come slowly but surely.
    Last edited by hectari; 01-07-2017, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
      There's such a huge stigma with drugs that are mostly untrue. Just because some people can abuse them doesn't mean all drugs are bad. Anything can be abused, even food can be abused, I.e obese people, but that doesn't mean food is bad for you if you know how to control yourself. Weak minded and ignorant people ruin it for the rest of us.

Sometimes drugs can give you a perspective on life that can change it for the better. The world would be such a better place if we were free to expand our conciousness.
      Very true. But 1 thing is for sure; drugs are not for everyone, especially the people who are weak physically and mentally. I've seen some guy smoke weed and cocaine at the same time and he went berserk.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
        Very true. But 1 thing is for sure; drugs are not for everyone, especially the people who are weak physically and mentally. I've seen some guy smoke weed and cocaine at the same time and he went berserk.
        LOL Ive seen strong people become weak physically and mentally once they started using drugs,drugs will actually destroy your life look at these healthy normal people who became weirdos and crazy once they started doing drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
          There's such a huge stigma with drugs that are mostly untrue. Just because some people can abuse them doesn't mean all drugs are bad. Anything can be abused, even food can be abused, I.e obese people, but that doesn't mean food is bad for you if you know how to control yourself. Weak minded and ignorant people ruin it for the rest of us.

Sometimes drugs can give you a perspective on life that can change it for the better. The world would be such a better place if we were free to expand our conciousness.
          Says the guy that tried meth. Lol cmon bro.

Comment

because nobody ever had a great night out at the clubs by smoking a few joints.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              because nobody ever had a great night out at the clubs by smoking a few joints.
              Beer goggles are must in the uk

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                One of the few posts you've ever made that wasn't completely nonsensical. The paranoia thing is a reality of constant smoking.
                I quit the daily awhile back, but a beer & joint a week is enjoyable.

I've only had one extreme paranoia/anxiety attack from smoking. Granted I smoked an entire joint by myself of some really high THC content strain and it was also my first time lighting up in a very long time. But after that one time I haven't experienced it since, not from smoking, eating, or vaping.

But yeah, I never want to experience that first attack ever again lol. It was the worst feeling I've ever experienced. If felt like it lasted for hours!

Comment

Working...
                X