Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama after P*ssin on Isreal, P*sses on Russia. Expells 35 Officials Seizes Compounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    He's not an American, he's a Russian immigrant to the USA, probably an illegal one at that, who gets his daily dose of RT, and Russian propaganda to the point that it has completely fried his brain, like it has the rest of the Russian population who are completely ok with the fact that they're getting raped by their corrupt politicians and glorious dictator. The main reason he supports Trump is because Trump is very passive on Russia, wait tyll Putin slights Trump in anyway, then we will see how much he will still support Trump once Trump rains down a sh1storm on Russia.
    I just don't get it. I understand we are in a global economy and the world is "smaller" but FFS I've just never seen that. Dude is blaming Obama for how they treated him. Unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      I'm not a big fan of Obama, but our President shouldn't ever be disrespected by any other countries leader. I think the reason that it happened was in huge part because Obama wasn't as strong as he should have been.

dont think other world leaders didnt see that...

they did.

and acted accordingly based on that action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

dont think other world leaders didnt see that...

they did.

and acted accordingly based on that action.
        Two questions:

What is your problem with this?

Which was worse IYO, this or President Bush letting Saudi Nationals fly on 9/11 following the attacks when no other aircraft was in the air?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Two questions:

What is your problem with this?

Which was worse IYO, this or President Bush letting Saudi Nationals fly on 9/11 following the attacks when no other aircraft was in the air?
          obviously bush protecting the bin laden family was worse but that doesnt take away from the disgusting act that obama did.

bush doesnt have a muslim name...
          obama does.

bush didnt live as a muslim in indonesia and was raised by a muslim man.
          obama was.

bush's dad isnt a kenyan muslim.
          obama was.

i know bush is from texas.

how sure are you that obama was actually born in hawaii?

im not.

top it all off? you bow to the saudi king? its not a good look. its not a good look and there are psychological profiling consequences by our enemies because of it.

you dont bow to the saudi king. just because the saudi royal family has been buying off american president's foreign policy in decades, you just dont bow.

a lot of politics is appearances....

and the head of the most powerful nation on earth bowing down to a man whose nation is responsible for ISIS is not a good look.

before obama was elected, people predicted he would be weak foreign policy wise. was that due to his liberal ideology or due to his personal attributes as a weak man?

there's a reason why he has daughters and not sons.

low T.

that's obama.

Comment

obviously bush protecting the bin laden family was worse but that doesnt take away from the disgusting act that obama did.

obama does.

obama was.

obama was.

im not.

top it all off? you bow to the saudi king? its not a good look. its not a good look and there are psychological profiling consequences by our enemies because of it.

you dont bow to the saudi king. just because the saudi royal family has been buying off american president's foreign policy in decades, you just dont bow.

and the head of the most powerful nation on earth bowing down to a man whose nation is responsible for ISIS is not a good look.

before obama was elected, people predicted he would be weak foreign policy wise. was that due to his liberal ideology or due to his personal attributes as a weak man?

low T.

that's obama.
            ok. Well I don't know that this act had all the negative impact you posted. Bush and Nixon bowed to the Japanese emperor. I think Reagan bowed to Queen Elizabeth. I do understand your point about optics.

for the record they say men have daughters as a punishment for slaying too much poontang.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Keep trying.
              You've still yet to offer a rebuttal to my facts.

Speak for yourself. You keep coming back for more all while saying you dont care about me.

You're like that whack job chick you dump who says she hates you and never wants to see you again, but keeps contacting you time and time again.
              I never respond to you unless you quote me directly. You quote me when my post are never directed towards you.So who's following who?

You weren't smart enough or disciplined enough to finish college so it doesn't surprise me that you don't comprehend this. I have no interest in debating ignorant, insecure, low class bigots like you. You're too dumb. What part of that do you not understand? So stop stalking and quoting me when my comments don't involve you.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Dude, you keep mentioning debate despite me repeatedly posting that I do not engage in debate with you.
                You coming back and replying to me is debate!!!!!

Don't like to debate me, then stop doing it.

You're falling behind, again.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I offer full details since you post press releases that leave out pertinent facts so readers get the complete picture.
                False.

How many instances of me using a "press release" can you cite? I bet zero.....

If you respond, I mock your lack of education and the fact you dropped out because it illustrates who you are for the reader.
                No, you do that because you get an out when I've backed you into an intellectual corner. You know it will end the debate, so you do it.

It's like when Tyson was getting his rear kicked by Holyfield. He engaged in tactics he knew would get him out of the fight.

You declare yourself the winner. OK. If that makes you feel better fine.
                False.

You actually conceded. My Socrates quote shows you that's only been the case for a few thousand years. When one stoops to insults, that's their concession. And I ALWAYS give you at least 3 chances!!

You're even more behind here than you usually are.

I get it, the internet allows you to be whoever you want. You are trying to play the role of an intellectual but you fail every time.
                I'm playing nothing. I simply come here to debate, and I debate solely to see if my beliefs can stand up in open debate. When my opponents stoop to insult, I know they stood up fine. It's not about winning or losing to me, it's solely whether my beliefs stand up or fall. If they fall, I must change them to beliefs that will stand up in open debate.

Now that is something intellectuals do, so we know you are also not one.

I also never claimed to be an intellectual. Me saying I left college to work should have clued you in on that.

You're still not keeping up.

You are what you are, an inbred, uneducated, drop out who is emboldened because the internet allows you to operate from the safe space of your home.
                LMAO!!

You keep lowering the bar there.

Now go back to counting strikes, using words incorrectly, quote Socrates, declare yourself the winner, and go plop yourself in front of the TV and watch Fox News.
                I'll just keep accepting your concessions, thank you.

That, and I'll watch you debate me while saying you aren't debating me.

See ya soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  I never respond to you unless you quote me directly. You quote me when my post are never directed towards you.So who's following who?
                  I'm following no one.

When I see untruths, I post up facts in rebuttal. You just happen to post alot of untruths.

Try posting up effective rebuttals sometime as opposed to hurling childish insults.

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  You weren't smart enough or disciplined enough to finish college so it doesn't surprise me that you don't comprehend this.
                  False. As I stated before, my high tech career took off and I was making more money than I would if I finished college. It was a choice based solely on money and career aspirations.

That's called being fiscally smart. Would you have preferred I stuck to college, ran up student debt, and then took a lower paying job???

Instead of sitting in school and paying money, I was earning good money. I had my first muscle car at 21, a nice house, and tons of disposable income. I'm now up to 3 cars, have a big nest egg, and a much nicer home. and I never paid a dime in student debt.

Sounds pretty smart to me.

I have no interest in debating ignorant, insecure, low class bigots like you.
                  Yes, you do. That's why you keep coming back. And it's why you'll respond to this.

Mark my words on that one.

So stop stalking and quoting me when my comments don't involve you.
                  I'll do as I please, thank you.

You're free to put me on ignore, like SafeSpace did.

But you won't, because you like to debate me, even though you cant hold a candle to me in that regard. That's why you stoop to insult, and even faster than Dunn does!!

Comment

• But if either of you want me stop, I have a simple offer.

Best me in open debate. Every instance you get me to concede a point, I'll let you alone a week. Every time I concede the debate, Ill give you a month without me.

Of course insults equate to your side's concession just as they do already.

You guys game?

Comment

obama does.

obama was.

obama was.

im not.

low T.

that's obama.
                      Obama's father was an atheist. Stop lying.

Comment

Working...
                      X