Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama after P*ssin on Isreal, P*sses on Russia. Expells 35 Officials Seizes Compounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    When did the GOP in the past say Russia was #1 enemy??? no one was saying this until this past year or so, when Hillary got exposed by hacked emails..

Who the hell in the GOP was calling Russia the bad guy in 2008-09-10-11-12-13
    Ummm

Remember when Russia invaded American friend georgia?

Putin n w. Bush was friendly

Russia n us was playing nice in the beginning

But that relationship soured later in bush terms.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Ummm

Remember when Russia invaded American friend georgia?

Putin n w. Bush was friendly

Russia n us was playing nice in the beginning

But that relationship soured later in bush terms.
      Georgia was part of Russia once upon a time. Why this is of any consequence to America is beyond me. Sounds like we were looking for a reason, any reason, to take some sort of umbrage. My opinion: they're Russia's problem, not ours. What business do we have stocking our nose in it?

Comment

I remember a lot of talk about how Putin was just a "thug" from the GOP around the time Obama was pushing for the "reset" in the US-Russia relationship. The same happened when Obama was overheard telling Putin that he would have more flexibility in the future because right then the political scene prevented him from doing whatever it was they were privately conversing about. There were a lot of people in the GOP accusing Obama through the media of being weak, and/or attempting to make it appear like Obama was being anti-American by promising Putin such a thing. The implication certainly was that Russia was no good, and that Obama was in "collusion" with Putin to harm the US; an accusation that's not much different than what we've seen (and continue to see) about Obama and "Muslim countries."

Up until a year ago, I would constantly be accused of being a Russian communist by the GOP-leaning members of this forum. Similar accusations were flying all around when the topic of Russia came up in news sources. It wasn't until Trump's relationship with Putin became apparent that, suddenly and in the most ironical way possible, all that "You're a communist!" finger-pointing was put to an end, both here and in the media.

In what could only be called a baffling event, the GOP-leaning members of this forum went from hating Russia to becoming pro-Russia/Putin overnight. It truly made me wonder if some of those infamous "Russian trolls" were among us, but I'd like to think that it's merely a coincidence; that certain people will follow whatever/whoever provides their beliefs the "best" opportunity for success, no matter what they proclaimed the day prior. I honestly don't doubt for a second that in light of confirmed, classified evidence, and even possible releases to the public of it by the US government, there are some here continuing to push the "there's no evidence" propaganda for what they view as "the greater good."

In other words, with a muffled chuckle, they'll continue ignoring what their own country has verified. It's not about whether the election was fair; it's about winning. This is not much different than what was done to me recently. I had clear evidence, but did it matter? Certain people ascribe to the theory that repeating something for long enough, even if it's an absolute lie, will eventually make it, if not true, at least as good as true. All, of course, done for that "greater good."

To be clear, I'm not accusing anyone of being a Russian spy, but I simply don't buy the "indignation" some members profess to feel. Everyone knows what happened throughout this election. I believe people will continue to say whatever they think best suits their objectives, irrespective of what they know to be the likelier truth.

Is there a chance that our country is lying to us? Of course. But everything, so far, appears to indicate a cyber battle between world powers. The U.S. has interfered in many elections in the past, even feeling it has the power to rig them at will. It's simply not surprising or unlikely that another country has finally done the same back to them, after all that's happened. Nothing will be an absolute certainty until time makes the intel obsolete and, as such, entirely released to the public, but I'd wager on it being true. The stance that evidence "doesn't exist" simply because of a classified status is pushing logic; there's no evidence to make that claim itself, so I don't see how this holds any water.
        Last edited by SunSpace; 12-30-2016, 03:25 AM.

Comment

This is the report from Homeland Security released today on the alleged hacking...what a pile of horsecrap this is...no real details of anything...and 12 pages on how to secure you network.

And comes with a disclaimer at the top of it...that's reassuring!

JOINT ANALYSIS REPORT DISCLAIMER:
          This report is provided “as is” for informational purposes only. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DHS
          does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this advisory or otherwise.

https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/defaul...-2016-1229.pdf

And on this evidence of this report...Obama expels the Russians?
          Last edited by jaded; 12-30-2016, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            **** Israel and **** Russia too.
            This.

I don't know how anyone can be cool with Russian hackers potentially becoming involved in the US Presidental election like they did. Regardless who you wanted to win its a f#cked up thing & there is speculation & rumors the hackers have dirt on Trump, but are waiting for the right moment to drop it. I look forward to the dip**** response when Trump is getting f#cked over by the Russians if that were to happen.

Comment

trump won

deal with it liberal braindeads

Last edited by jas; 12-30-2016, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                When did the GOP in the past say Russia was #1 enemy??? no one was saying this until this past year or so, when Hillary got exposed by hacked emails..

Who the hell in the GOP was calling Russia the bad guy in 2008-09-10-11-12-13
                John McCain was the leader in that department. Called Russia the geo-political enemy numero uno.

Mitt Romney did the exact same when he ran.

GOP kept telling Obama not reduce stockpiles of nuclear weapons cause Putin was doing the opposite.

I can go on and on. GOP been Russia hardliners and its nothing new. That didnt stop during the Obama years.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  If that's what you believe I support it 100 percent for the simple fact that it pisses you off and makes your life even more miserable.
                  trump won and obum is on his way out and everyone sees him for what he is: a b*tch. life is good.

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  What quagmire? The parties are united on this one.

Most members of the GOP we have heard from are saying Obama didnt go far enough and should have acted sooner.

The GOP spent the last 8 years telling the American people that Russia was the geo-political enemy number 1.

Were they lying? Did anything change?

Do YOU think Putin really wants to friends with the Americans?

This is comical.

Hitting another country with sanctions isnt some kind war declaration anyways.
                  this is a load of **** tbh. it's mostly democrats and the neocon never trumpers in the GOP pushing the aggression card on Russia. one side wants an excuse to explain an embarrassing defeat and the other wants to quadruple the defense budget business as usual. both are ******s and irrelevant at this point. the GOP voterbase and the rest of America voted in a president who doesn't want anything to do with that so all of what you said is irrelevant too.

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Georgia was part of Russia once upon a time. Why this is of any consequence to America is beyond me. Sounds like we were looking for a reason, any reason, to take some sort of umbrage. My opinion: they're Russia's problem, not ours. What business do we have stocking our nose in it?
                  Georgia is still its ****ty self after the "invasion". the only difference is they're not bombing Ossetians anymore because of Russia. the MSM and bush government sold Georgia as some little kid being bullied and Americans ate that **** up.

woops.

Iraq had WMDs, assad was barrel bombing civilians, Russia is evil... America funds its massive defense industry on perpetual disinformation and the willfully ignorant.
                  Last edited by John Barron; 12-30-2016, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Last edited by SunSpace; 12-30-2016, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      **** Israel and **** Russia too.
                      Those are my thoughts exactly and the same goes for anybody in this country aligning themselves with them.

Comment

Working...
                      X