Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama after P*ssin on Isreal, P*sses on Russia. Expells 35 Officials Seizes Compounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    do you have statistical evidence to back this up?

9/10 news about pro-trump hate crimes have been fake news so far. like the muslim girl who was insulted on the train and the black church being burned down.

what isn't fake news however is the special needs white guy being tortured on film by a group of blacks yelling **** whites, **** trump or the white man beaten on film outside of his car by another group of blacks yelling **** whites, **** trump.

the KKK is the militant wing of the democrat party, hillary clinton's mentor was a KKK member.

those are just the facts.

nice fantasy you live in.
    At the racist responding to me. Keep it up. I'm entertained lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      At the racist responding to me. Keep it up. I'm entertained lol.
      what's entertaining is that you can't refute facts. ****ing ****** lol.

Comment

what's entertaining is that you can't refute facts. ****ing ****** lol.

Comment

• spamming emoticons and claiming you're entertained isn't a winning argument. other posters can see your goldfish brain tactics when confronted with the facts. everyone is racist! you seem like a weak f*ggot honestly.

Comment

• When you frustrate Joseph he will send you racial karma messages privately, then call you racist and play victim in the forum.

He was trained like a dog to bark it every time he's in trouble by his backward trash parents.
            Last edited by ////; 01-10-2017, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
              When you frustrate Joseph he will send you racial karma messages privately, then call you racist and play victim in the forum.

He was trained like a dog to bark it every time he's in trouble by his backward trash parents.
              pathetic but expected from what we've seen here. i don't know who this poster was outside of this thread really. he wasn't prepared to back his fantasy bs up is all.

Comment

Never said blacks couldn't be racist but that has nothing to do with what we're taking about.Why do you feel the need to bring that up? You keep avoiding the issue by bringing up "black racist." Last time I checked blacks didn't create laws to discriminate against their race. Get real
                It has everything to do with it. You're painting voters that you don't know as racist. Racism comes in all shapes and colors dude. Racist voted for Trump, voted for Obama, voted for Bush, voted for prior presidents.

You're not the one being real here. You living in California, you know there is race wars going on there. Blacks and Mexicans killing each other or killing their own people. Don't tell me you don't get hate from Hispanics when they see you with a Hispanic chick. I'll tell you from experience, I got the same looks when I have dated black women in school and even in the military.

Comment

spamming emoticons and claiming you're entertained isn't a winning argument. other posters can see your goldfish brain tactics when confronted with the facts. everyone is racist! you seem like a weak f*ggot honestly.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                    When you frustrate Joseph he will send you racial karma messages privately, then call you racist and play victim in the forum.

You sent me a karma message first, Mr. Lebanon. That can easily be proven. I just retaliated. Why are you trying to lie lol?

Comment

You sent me a karma message first, Mr. Lebanon. That can easily be proven. I just retaliated. Why are you trying to lie lol?
                      I said your posts suck and you responded with arab this or that, but in the public forums you're an anti-racism activist.

Don't worry I've had other liberal anti-racists blow up my pms calling me a sand ****** 500 times.

But if you're that scared to say what you really think on an internet forum imagine how you are in person. Some kinda cowardly rodent existence.
                      Last edited by ////; 01-10-2017, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X