This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    you just put New England on ignore rather than prove you were there. Man you are a joke.
    Cool down, my good man.

Comment

Who the hell is Kigali.

Comment

think isaac clarke is the one of the worst cause i genuinely dont think hes ever said anything positive about a boxer, just goes around crapping on every fighter. Kigali is shocking too. Sugarkainehook was horrific and the closest ive ever gone to putting someone on ignore although i ended up on his list.canelo maidana is dreadful. Although tbh they are likely to all be the same poster so no point putting them all on the list. I'll go for kigali cause hes still regularly posting bull**** and tonight hes been making up posts that ive apparantly said.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          It was only fair that he receive the same punishment as myself. But you (predictably as always) don't agree.

Kellerman is always biased against European boxers. No one would need to listen to the fight to know that. And I don't remember making a thread about him directly after the fight, perhaps a comment a bit later after I heard him while streaming it on my laptop.

Larry was once banned for using an alt. He didn't show up for the fight, why aren't you condemning him?

But I forgive you for those nasty words, Big Dunn.

Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanzaa.
          LMAO did Freedom just say he streamed the fight while he was there

BAHAHAHAHA

EDIT: If just after the fight I'd still be impressed. I mean your ability to rewatch the fight for Kellerman's commentary quickly enough to have posted about it as soon as you did would be legendary, borderlining on breaking the laws of Physics.

Comment

CMON ALEXKID YOU CAN WIN THIS!

https://youtu.be/vsQzGJ4xuQ4

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              Sugarkainehook was horrific and the closest ive ever gone to putting someone on ignore although i ended up on his list.
              I haven't seen him post in a while, so I almost forgot about that idiot. He's one of the worst of all-time. A lot of his posts weren't even coherant and he was obsessed with big black anacondas.

He made about five threads a day about Golovkin and he it seemed like he was always on NSB all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                I haven't seen him post in a while, so I almost forgot about that idiot. He's one of the worst of all-time. A lot of his posts weren't even coherant and he was obsessed with big black anacondas.

He made about five threads a day about Golovkin and he it seemed like he was always on NSB all day.
                He forgot the password to that account

Comment

I must be somewhat good then

Comment

Why are larry and anorak on this poll anyway?

Comment

kigali is the worst even if you combine everybody else on the list.

kigali is on another level... he makes derranged a normal jew**** poster.

Comment

Working...
                      X