No announcement yet.

The Islamification of the United Kingdom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Hell yeah, what you think about that. Are you from Texas mr. Wanker?

No, I like the Cowboys though.

Comment

European leaders need to be rounded up and pay dearly for their humanitarian crimes against their own people.

Comment

it's amusing when green teefs say "but mate mate Bum****, England is still white and christian!", as if being driven out of their cities and literally into the wilderness is a serious argument.

baffles me how Europeans passively accept this ****. if muslims behaved the way they do in Europe here in the USA or Russia, they'd be catching fists, bullets and mullets.
        Last edited by John Barron; 12-16-2016, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          it's amusing when green teefs say "but mate mate Bum****, England is still white and christian!", as if being driven out of their cities and literally into the wilderness is a serious argument.

baffles me how Europeans passively accept this ****. if muslims behaved the way they do in Europe here in the USA or Russia, they'd be catching fists, bullets and mullets.
          More often they've responded to me with disgust that it has any whites left and call me racist for associating "British" with any particular group of people. The word is only supposed to be used in a strict marxist/economic sense and never ethnically.

They are broken on a spiritual level. Once you break the heart of a culture and convince them to hate themselves that's about it. It's a matter of time.

Comment

I have no problem converting to Mussie if I get 3 wives, and I can stone them if they cheat on me
            Last edited by AlexKid; 12-16-2016, 07:39 AM.

Comment

we get punished for racism/violence legally, and ostracized for being a racist its still taboo so people keep clear of you for fear of social suicide, best thing we can do is vote, but too many people are liberal fa99s, THAT I dont know why, do you?

Who the hell wants these violent brainwashed ******s and why?
              Last edited by AlexKid; 12-16-2016, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Exactly. I'm a fierce advocate for free speech, but if I witnessed mobs of muslims outwardly professing hate and advocating for the conquer of this country - I would definitely act, and so would many other patriotic Americans.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    It has always been that way. I have always pointed it out to them. Some refuse to give me a link when I ask for one because they no it will not pass the credibility test. I happy to see you pointing it out too keep it up.
                    Is there some reason to believe the report is false?

The main reason the major media is liberal propaganda is not usually because they outright lie, it's because they willfully ignore certain types of stories and news.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Yeah. I figured you would reply. You are the biggest culprit.
                      Lmao

You the most uninformed poster on here. Proven many times yet always questioning everyone else..
                      Didn't even believe me when I said Virginia governor releasing felons so they could vote democrat... "link". Lmao been all over the news but this dude needs a link.. literally this guy gets his news from the "weekly reader"

Comment

Working...
                      X