Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Islamification of the United Kingdom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blasphemy laws in 21st century Europe. How is this happening?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Blasphemy laws in 21st century Europe. How is this happening?

A very sad day for a country that contributed mightily to the Scientific Revolution and the Enlightenment.

Comment

• You tell them how it will be in 10 years. They laugh at you. The UK? Muslim cities? Mass censorship? Constant terror attacks? Political persecution & jailing of women and teenagers for "speech crimes"? Been watching that Alex Jones you imbecile?!?

(No, I've been reviewing your census data and legal reforms)

10 years later all of your predictions come true.

No change in response. Because in truth, they knew you were right the first time. They were just afraid to say anything back then and they're even more afraid now. Technology, wealth, all meaningless. Whichever culture has the willpower to impose itself and doesn't care about being called "racist" dominates and wipes out others, takes what it wants.
        Last edited by ////; 03-12-2018, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Americans love posting Paul Joseph Watson tweets.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Americans love posting Paul Joseph Watson tweets.
            There are a handful of British commentators like PJ Watson, Douglas Murray and Brendan O'Neill who seem to be speaking rationally and honestly on some of the perils that are facing Britain.

His tweets are provocative but are they factually incorrect?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              There are a handful of British commentators like PJ Watson, Douglas Murray and Brendan O'Neill who seem to be speaking rationally and honestly on some of the perils that are facing Britain.

His tweets are provocative but are they factually incorrect?
              His tweets are usually inflammatory and designed to spark outrage.

Is he wrong? I don't know, i just know his style and it isn't to simply post the truth. You probably identify with his opinions thats why you think he is rational.

He is nothing like Douglas Murray, i'd never compare those two.
              Last edited by BodiesInFlight; 03-12-2018, 10:02 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Free speech is already under attack here in the U.S., and it won't be more than a decade or less when we start tossing people in prison for saying something offensive...which by definition has become broader and broader with each passing year.

Comment

• Comment

• Question for everyone in this thread.

I keep reading about rape gangs all over Western Europe.

Howcome the same phenomenon hasnt happened in the US and Canada where theres also sizable muslim communities?

Thanks.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X