Collapse
No announcement yet.

What trump is doing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trash media is grossly exaggerating the "rightness" or his picks though.

He could appoint Oprah and they would label her far-right to make a story out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

He could appoint Oprah and they would label her far-right to make a story out of it.
      Oprah as press sec would be better than any of Obama's appointments and Trump hit that in the 80s already.
      Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 12-08-2016, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        been sayin for years Obamo is a poosy

here bowing to his daddy
        Seriously right? Trump done changed the game...

Comment

Lmao... Scott Pruitt as EPA head and he's suing them... Andrew Puzder (against raising min wage) - labor secretary... that's g s.hit... F.uck Obama... he only killed bin laden Trump bout to kill the whole USA

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

Who specifically do you think is being described poorly? What have they said you feel is wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
              I'm not acting anyhow... I'm giving him props for being a G
              That's that G sh it that got him elected. "FuŠK foreigners, fuŠK muslims..." (straight out of Goodfellas) "If you want us to protect you, fuŠK you, pay me". "FuŠK China, I'm calling Taiwan"

Dude is straight gangsta. Cut from the same cloth as Gotti

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                That's that G sh it that got him elected. "FuŠK foreigners, fuŠK muslims..." (straight out of Goodfellas) "If you want us to protect you, fuŠK you, pay me". "FuŠK China, I'm calling Taiwan"

Dude is straight gangsta. Cut from the same cloth as Gotti
                F.uck him but yeah Gotta give credit where credit is due... hail Trump!!!

Comment

another rightwinged nuttjob appointed to trumps team.

Trump's nominee to lead EPA, Scott Pruitt, is a climate denier who's worked closely with the fossil fuel industry. That's sad and dangerous.
                  — Bernie Sanders (@SenSanders) December 7, 2016

Climate change denier Scott Pruitt has worked with fossil fuel companies to make us more dependent on fossil fuels. https://t.co/ipXhImrXFY

Comment

Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
                    another rightwinged nuttjob appointed to trumps team.

Trump's nominee to lead EPA, Scott Pruitt, is a climate denier who's worked closely with the fossil fuel industry. That's sad and dangerous.
                    — Bernie Sanders (@SenSanders) December 7, 2016

Climate change denier Scott Pruitt has worked with fossil fuel companies to make us more dependent on fossil fuels. https://t.co/ipXhImrXFY
                    funny thing about this globalist party AKA democrat party is they are concern about climate but they keep messing up the middle east bomb drop left and right

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      funny thing about this globalist party AKA democrat party is they are concern about climate but they keep messing up the middle east bomb drop left and right
                      thanks! you prooved my point.
                      simple, shallow and jives out their ass confussing differebt points together,,,dufuss!

Comment

Working...
                      X