No announcement yet.

What trump is doing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What trump is doing...

Is what Obama should have done when he took office... assigning posts to the right and not giving a f.uck.... f.uck that bi partisan bull s.hit Obama tried to pull... the right won f.uck the left... f.uck trump but heil to that mother f.ucker!

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
    Is what Obama should have done when he took office... assigning posts to the right and not giving a f.uck.... f.uck that bi partisan bull s.hit Obama tried to pull... the right won f.uck the left... f.uck trump but heil to that mother f.ucker!
    his the perfect example of beating all odds

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      his the perfect example of beating all odds
      Not even that... he's basically screaming f.uck the other side while Obama was screaming peace...#thuglife

Comment

Dats Alpha ****, son

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali
          You act like fed government was doing ok...

We bankrupt with no jobs and 20 trillion in debt...

The status quo wasn't working.. not saying trump is our savior, but he is the exact opposite of status quo
          I'm not acting anyhow... I'm giving him props for being a G

Comment

Not even that... he's basically screaming f.uck the other side while Obama was screaming peace...#thuglife
            been sayin for years Obamo is a poosy

here bowing to his daddy

Comment

I'm not acting anyhow... I'm giving him props for being a G
              Honestly,,, I wrote that on my phone, directed at another thread.. I literally have no idea why it showed up here...

Totally ignore me,,, it was meant for another thread

Comment

The economy has freaking boomed. I'm absolutely loving it. Profits a plenty.
                Do you guys think the forecast will stay sunny until atleast Chrostmas? Or could it dip back negatively anytime until then?

Comment

If you don't load up your presidential cabinet with white men and warmongers, you're the one making a mistake. It is what it is.

Comment

No matter where he's at,Donald Trump is always the toughest guy in the room. When you grow up like he did you have to be tough and have that mentality of being a fearless warrior. Just think about it,Trump has already beaten Clinton once and he's going to beat her again in the rematch or whatever Jill Stein is trying to set up. I honestly have no idea who Jill Stein is. I'm assuming a promoter like Don King but in politics.

Comment

Working...
                    X