No announcement yet.

Why do women have multiple orgasms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do women have multiple orgasms

and we only have one? Doesn't seem fair.

And with all that why don't women want sex as much as guys?

Originally posted by miamike View Post
    Speak for yourself man.

I could pop two or three times in one sitting.

Step up your game son.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Speak for yourself man.

I could pop two or three times in one sitting.

Step up your game son.

Comment

Who says they don't want it as much? They are usual more secretive about their sexual lives. They might refuse sex with certain guys because they don't get them to orgasm or they orgasm better when masturbating.

Comment

There is some truth to some women not wanting sex as much as guys... there was this sexy star getting interviewed about her sexcapde and was asked when was the last she masturbated, she said she doesn't.. when asked why.. she said we're not really like guys..i know some even many women don't masturbate but all guys do unless that guy gets laid regularly..

Comment

Men only have one because of sperm, sex purpose is for procreation, you need time to reproduce more sperm once you dump your load, its why when guys bust a nut they usually sleep like a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

I need about 10-15 min of recovery time before Round 2. I could only do Round 3 if I'm really horny and a little backed up. Mostly specializing occasions.

It's getting a little harder because I'm older now, but never underestimate the virility of a horny, perverted wanker like myself, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                There is some truth to some women not wanting sex as much as guys... there was this sexy star getting interviewed about her sexcapde and was asked when was the last she masturbated, she said she doesn't.. when asked why.. she said we're not really like guys..i know some even many women don't masturbate but all guys do unless that guy gets laid regularly..
                I've found I wank about the same regardless of how often I'm getting it.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post

Women are lying ****s.

Comment

i've gotten a black eye and loose teeth from licking clit making a gal orgasm. she kneed me uncontrolabley.

pluss she farted like a chew chew train.
                    Last edited by STEELHEAD; 12-08-2016, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X