• Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOMELAND

THE KINGDOM

This is my must see watch list.
    https://trakt.tv/users/elbosshogg/watchlist

Comment

Luke Cage is really good. I have about four episodes left and really like it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Luke Cage is really good. I have about four episodes left and really like it so far.
        I second this
        I watched all of them in 3days

Comment

Archer and Dexter.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Marcella. It's not your typical run-of-the-mill British detective crime drama, I highly recommend it.

Not a fan of British shows or movies because of their terrible accents.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              I love British shows, grew up watching them on PBS. You should give it a shot - yeah, the language is sometimes hard to follow because of the accents, but it's a great show none-the-less. It's not a typical crime drama because the main character - Marcella - is unconventional, enigmatic and unpredictable; there's also a lot of subplots, secondary characters and misdirections.

Comment

I'm watching The Get Down right now, it's pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Americans speake like they got pegs closing there nose lol heeey duude. Gtfo with trash sounding accent lol

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                    Americans speake like they got pegs closing there nose lol heeey duude. Gtfo with trash sounding accent lol
                    They probably dont know what pegs are.

They are that lazy they use dryers in states were it's sunny and warm year round.

Comment

House of Cards is the best Netflix show I've seen. I highly recommend it.

Comment

Working...
                      X