No announcement yet.

Dredd is such an underrated movie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dredd is such an underrated movie

I'm talking about the quality adaptation with Karl urban, not Stallone pile of garbage.

This movie flopped big time but it is arguably the best comic book movie adaptation of all time.

I thought it was a good movie.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      I thought it was a good movie.
      I thought it was good too the first time I saw it a few years back.

I rewatched it and its even better than I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
        I thought it was good too the first time I saw it a few years back.

I rewatched it and its even better than I remember.
        It's much closer to the comic book. I wish they promoted the movie. I don't mind seeing another sequel.

Comment

I remember it having an high rating on IMDB when it first came out, looks like it's dropped since then. I thought it was overrated when i watched it at the time.

Comment

I thought it was pretty good

Comment

Decent movie but too similar to "The Raid" which frankly did the concept better.

Comment

Never saw it. I did see the Stallone Dredd with my daughter, who was a teenager at the time. Around the middle of the movie, she said Dad, I've already counted 57 people killed. It was kind of ridiculously violent. I mean over the top violent. And that damn comedian on Dredd's motorcycle; I was hoping he would get killed in the most violent means possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  Never saw it. I did see the Stallone Dredd with my daughter, who was a teenager at the time. Around the middle of the movie, she said Dad, I've already counted 57 people killed. It was kind of ridiculously violent. I mean over the top violent. And that damn comedian on Dredd's motorcycle; I was hoping he would get killed in the most violent means possible.

Rob Schneider, He was kinda annoying in this movie when i was a Kid I thought Rob was the Rock who just had a growth spurt.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                    I'm talking about the quality adaptation with Karl urban, not Stallone pile of garbage.

This movie flopped big time but it is arguably the best comic book movie adaptation of all time.
                    Yes, i watched that karl urban dredd it was very awesome, reminded me of an 80s style cool scibfinthriller

Also that chick in it is hot

Comment

Working...
                    X