Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a night owl or an early bird?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the craziest sleep habbits, half a week my awake ours are like 1pm - 5am then 3 days laters my awake hours are 5am - 11pm then a few days laters ill be up for like 2 days straight. I have no real sleep schedule I just go to sleep whem Im tired and I stay up when im not and if i got shit to do ill stay up for that.

Comment

Night owl fo sho.

Comment

I won't lie I woke up like 2 hours ago so 11am

It's my day off so I really don't give a ****. Sue me

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          I'm a night owl, I work graveyard shift. I hit the gym in the morning after work.

But before I started this job, I had to be at work at 6am. I became a morning bird and got into the habit of getting up early, even on days off.
          The graveyard shift fcuked me up big time. At first, when I got out of work, the second my head hit the pillow, I was out without even trying.

2 months into it, my body got used to the nightshift. I had trouble going to sleep and I was tired all the time.

When to a doc and got a prescription for an antipsychotic. In small doses, it acts as a sedative. It worked great. I took it everyday. I was going to sleep at 7 or 8 in the morning and waking up at 3 or 4 in the afternoon. Some days if I was working late, I wouldn't go to sleep until 11 in the morning, then I would wake up at 8 at night. Even on my days off I didn't go to sleep until 5 or 6 in the morning.

The pills fcuked me up big time. I was gaining weight and was dependent on them. I read that one of the long term side effects of the pill I was on, was dementia.

I weaned myself off of them, and got off of 3rd shift because I missed having a somewhat normal life. Everyone wants to do stuff in the morning or right at noon. That was sleep time for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
            Ive got family, but my cousin is two years younger than me, so thru him, I have exponentially more friends there than here. Also, I'm rich when I visit, so I live like a damn King.

Probably because I get along better with him than with anybody else in the world, I have a great time there. Honestly one of the reasons I'd consider moving back to that ****hole. Shame considering how far my parents have brought me & my sister here in America that I'd just want to go back. But hey, that's me.
            Well that's certainly interesting. I've been wanting to go Ireland for years but it's never came to fruition.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
              The graveyard shift fcuked me up big time. At first, when I got out of work, the second my head hit the pillow, I was out without even trying.

2 months into it, my body got used to the nightshift. I had trouble going to sleep and I was tired all the time.

When to a doc and got a prescription for an antipsychotic. In small doses, it acts as a sedative. It worked great. I took it everyday. I was going to sleep at 7 or 8 in the morning and waking up at 3 or 4 in the afternoon. Some days if I was working late, I wouldn't go to sleep until 11 in the morning, then I would wake up at 8 at night. Even on my days off I didn't go to sleep until 5 or 6 in the morning.

The pills fcuked me up big time. I was gaining weight and was dependent on them. I read that one of the long term side effects of the pill I was on, was dementia.

I weaned myself off of them, and got off of 3rd shift because I missed having a somewhat normal life. Everyone wants to do stuff in the morning or right at noon. That was sleep time for me.
              i was given melatonin and was amazed how good it worked

Comment

what the fks it got to do with you . sez my bird when i ask what you want for christmas what was the question again ****

Comment

im a night owl

Comment

Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
                    i was given melatonin and was amazed how good it worked
                    I take it too. It's hit or miss, but it usually works fine. One night, when I was laying in my bed for about 2 hours after already taking melatonin, I popped zzz quill, and several other things. Then I went to sleep. I felt so hazy in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      I won't lie I woke up like 2 hours ago so 11am

It's my day off so I really don't give a ****. Sue me
                      Man I've had times where I woke up and it was 1 pm. My mom and dad both have sleeping problems and they made me so I'm messed up. My mom had insomnia bad. If I can finally fall asleep I'll stay asleep. It's just it's so hard for me too.

Exercise helps me but I haven't worked out in forever I've been too busy with my drug and alcohol fueled bender.

Comment

Working...
                      X