Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a night owl or an early bird?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately both. After putting my son to bed, I often work out until close to midnight (along with getting ready for work the next day), and then wake up around 4am or so, to get ready for work.

Comment

night owl. 1am watching the wisdom box(tv) and making tacos from leftovers.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Unfortunately both. After putting my son to bed, I often work out until close to midnight (along with getting ready for work the next day), and then wake up around 4am or so, to get ready for work.
        I work out in the evening because as a night owl that's when I'm the strongest

Comment

I'm up with the birds even on days off. Up at 6am on a Saturday. Best time of the day and you see more of the day

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            Whatcha doin in Romania mayne? Family?

I used to know a cop that was Romanian. That dude sucked. I hated him but his son was pretty cool. He was the baseball coach.
            Ive got family, but my cousin is two years younger than me, so thru him, I have exponentially more friends there than here. Also, I'm rich when I visit, so I live like a damn King.

Probably because I get along better with him than with anybody else in the world, I have a great time there. Honestly one of the reasons I'd consider moving back to that ****hole. Shame considering how far my parents have brought me & my sister here in America that I'd just want to go back. But hey, that's me.

Comment

I'm a night owl, I work graveyard shift. I hit the gym in the morning after work.

But before I started this job, I had to be at work at 6am. I became a morning bird and got into the habit of getting up early, even on days off.

Comment

early bird

up at 4 a.m. out the house by 5 a.m. I'll leave the night life to the young bucks, my gargoyle nights are over

Comment

^^ he didnt offer you a drink of any sort?

Comment

Night. I literally hate day time

Comment

Early bird, I can fall asleep very quickly no matter where I'm at.... Plus my job demands me to be an early bird.

Comment

Working...
                      X