Collapse
No announcement yet.

# Pizza Gate: Secret Pedophilia Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow so a guy came into comet pizza today with a rifle.. you damn nutjob trumpers are gonna get some poor guy killed thanks alot bigjavi973

D.C. police Chief Peter Newsham said a lone suspect in his 20s walked into the front door of Comet Ping Pong with an assault rifle. Newsham said it appeared as if the suspect may have fired one or multiple shots into the ground. The man has not yet been identified and his motives were not clear.

WUSA reported that they found two women, who declined to give their names, banging on the patio at the pizza place in late November. The women were looking for the alleged tunnels used to traffic children.

“All of this is an underground tunnel that helps take the kids and transport them back and forth so they can can do these rituals,” said one of them. “They are putting a lot of curses and spells over the city. They are kidnapping the children who are missing. They were never missing because D.C. know where they are.”

Comet Ping Pong owner James Alefantis said then that the restaurant does not even have a basement.
    Last edited by HanzGruber; 12-04-2016, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chex31 View Post

The man who commented “kill room” on the above photo has a number of images on his Instagram appearing to show he makes child sized coffins:

child size coffins its a coffee table.. i saw before his page was private, theyre tables dude

Comment

This thread needs more gifs.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I somehow managed to watch the entire documentary and I have to say that this is nothing more than a witch hunt. The confirmation bias is strong and widespread here. Sometimes a pizza is just a pizza.

Although I will admit, there's definitely something going on here. And to question the corruption and secrecy of our leaders is naive. Whether or not its involving children, this may be serendipitous to uncover whatever is taking place that those emails and this establishment are covering up.

Comment

So this video is on the 'up next' list on the PizzaGate video and it's supposedly the former Head of the FBI brass in Los Angeles along with other military officials claiming that the higher ups in the FBI are Satanist. Not sure what to think of it. I'm gonna go further down the rabbit hole for a bit.

Comment

• Read Programmed To Kill by the Late Great David McGowan. In the first part of the book titled: The Pedophocracy, Mcgowan covers this subject ( "Elite" Peadophiles ) in great detail. An engaging but truly disturbing read.

Comment

Working...
                      X