# Pizza Gate: Secret Pedophilia Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    He's a gay hipster lib. Not the confrontational type lol
    Just because you're gay and liberal doesn't exclude one from being a petter-a$$

Comment

Liberals are all mentally ill ****s and pedo's

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        So a pizza place filled with queer hipsters.. Talking about pizza, means they're pedos?
        funny thing is you keep calling them hipsters

they dont even look and dress like hipsters

stoopid arsol

Comment

I still have a very had time believing Obama is this duplicitous. Sure Barry is a naive ideologue who is blinded by his own sense of moral authority...but a child raping Satanist?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            funny thing is you keep calling them hipsters

they dont even look and dress like hipsters

stoopid arsol
            A pizza place where they play ping pong in the back. Yea they are

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Totally agree about obama...

You can hate on obama all you want, I have for years, but I do think he is a decent individual, good dad, and not some creepy pedophile.. His policies are ******ed but he is a decent man and father
              I meant more like Obama is way too high-profile to be involved in something like this. Same as with the 9/11 conspiracy BS, some things would simply never be kept a secret.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Got a link to share?
                The information is everywhere if you just look for it online. Some people have done some deep investigations into the connections and encryption's. I even did some deep investigating a month back when Comet pizza was first a thing...before Reddit deleted the archived thread. I had to just stop and forget about the whole thing because of how creepy the associated twitter accounts of people, pizza restaurant's and boarding schools were. Re-occuring theme I found was "Ping Pong". There is something with that phrase and meaning that trends in these circles.

I'm serious about the soft coup leaking this info with former and current FBI pushing the evidence to the public along with the NYPD. This is a matter of public record, which can be drawn back as lately as when Director Comey reopened the investigation. He did that because he had to do it IMO. There was and probably still is a mutiny going on from within the Bureau to share this info with the public. Sources say they were going to go Public if Comey didn't do something, so Comey did it on his terms.

With all of Donald Trump's success through this election and spot on predictions/prognostications...does anyone agree that patriots from within the law enforcement and establishment got him to run? Who else would you rather run against this pure luciferian evil? Also could they have relayed information to him of the hard evidence of criminality with the Clinton's, built on by what Trump already knows of the sinister circles they operate in? Donald Trump is a very confidant and steadfast guy but if he had assurance of the last stand to take on the satanic esque establishment, it sure would explain his bullet proof go **** yourself approach to all politicians that opposed him.
                For example look at this tweet from LAST YEAR. If you didn't know any better, one would think he had credible information to assert this in the public domain rather then just off the cuff banter because he predicted this outcome PERFECTLY

Comment

The man who commented “kill room” on the above photo has a number of images on his Instagram appearing to show he makes child sized coffins:

The official website has a protected section here - http://www.cometpingpong.com/protected
                  An anonymous researcher submitted this image after digging further : Lists of randomized filenames that require a "DL Key" to access...

you need a password now to access the protected section of this pizza website, filled with .zip files.

more info & shady pics here
                  https://steemit.com/personsofinteres...omet-ping-pong

his sister apparently wrote an letter of support for Christopher Kloman, now spending 43 years in prison for molestation
                  Last edited by Chex31; 12-02-2016, 11:57 PM.

Comment

I'm still looking into it. The photographs could be taken out of context. The website being suspect is unlikely, if they're trading CP on there the FBI would easily crack them down.

What simply can't be looked over are the FBI confirmed code words in the instagram posts with kids. I can't think of one explanation for that.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      Here's another example. This is the Comet Pizza and Ping Pong logo:

here's FBI picture of pedophile logos:
                      The logos, the FBI pedophile codewords, and the Kim Noble pedophile artwork all in one place? It seems like way too much of a coincidence.

How does the owner of a pizza place manage to get named the 49th most powerful person in Washington?

Comment

Working...
                      X