Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any conspiracy theorists (planet x cern chemtrails)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    I bet if your kids turned out gay you'd give a big f#ck. You dont care this or dont care that, because it doesn't affect you, until it does.
    LOL of course I wouldn't give a f#ck if my daughter or son were gay. Based on my post I can only assume there are solid odds you are one of those cats who kinda dig watching two guys f#ck or think about f#cking a guy in private, but outwardly are against such things cuz its not acceptable to your family, friends or community at large or you just got some personal shame about it.
    Last edited by Eff Pandas; 11-20-2016, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      LOL of course I wouldn't give a f#ck if my daughter or son were gay. Based on my post I can only assume there are solid odds you are one of those cats who kinda dig watching two guys f#ck or think about f#cking a guy in private, but outwardly are against such things cuz its not acceptable to your family, friends or community at large.
      Right because someone opposing gayness is then therefore automatically gay.

When you rock that Trump avatar and think your edgy and cool for doing it, how exactly do you think his whole cabinet and party feels about the issue you hypocrite? More specifically his Vice President Pence.

If you're going to highlight the president of our nation just understand that deep down he doesn't agree with you, neither does his whole cabinet, which then by your logic would make them all gay right?

Comment

Right because someone opposing gayness is then therefore automatically gay.
        Actually there has been studies to suggest just that.

When you rock that Trump avatar and think your edgy and cool for doing it, how exactly do you think his whole cabinet and party feels about the issue you hypocrite? More specifically his Vice President Pence.
        Actually I lost a bet & gotta keep this avatar til Nov. 23.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace
          Why did you send me a private message asking me to be your b*tch?

I thought you were gay, man??

WTH?

And this was before I put Hermoine as an avatar...

Why are you against your people now?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Actually there has been studies to suggest just that.

Actually I lost a bet & gotta keep this avatar til Nov. 23.
            Whatever you might think those studies don't apply to me. And If I were you, I'd keep that avatar for life, just to give you a reminder that half our country and the overwhelming majority of the world doesn't agree with your perverted gross views.

Comment

Is someone salty right now? Have I invaded your safe space you little fruit. My guess is you secretly harbor gay tendencies, I am speaking openly.You are lying to me and yourself when you say you'd be ok with your kids being gay you hypocritical turd. You'd pretend its ok, because you lack balls to stand up for principles. We aren't talking about killing or discriminating against gays, we are just talking about how its immoral and gross, and just that was enough to make you get your panties in a bunch. You will go the way of the dodo, because you lack balls. You lack balls in your personal life and on a national scale, and I can almost bet you were one of the people against the Brexit.
              I clearly got mad because you tried to tell a father how he would feel about his own children
              I find you thinking gay people gross to be funny
              And to back up your own ignorance you try to tell my I'm either gay or I must secretly hate gays???
              Not the brightest sparkplug are you
              I'm not even religious but I will pray for you...son
              Come back and converse when you have grown lil dude

Comment

Jim claims he hates gays
                Yet is the first to bring gays and trannys into the convo and now keeps mentioning balls too
                Very gay indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                  I clearly got mad because you tried to tell a father how he would feel about his own children
                  I find you thinking gay people gross to be funny
                  And to back up your own ignorance you try to tell my I'm either gay or I must secretly hate gays???
                  Not the brightest sparkplug are you
                  I'm not even religious but I will pray for you...son
                  Come back and converse when you have grown lil dude
                  Please don't be offended my gay little friend, I don't hate you, I just think you sneaking behind your wifes back as you go out blow guys in the alley is a little perverse, dont you think?

In anycase lets put all of this behind us, If I knew you'd get this butt hurt over this, I'd never would've brought it up, but you wanted to know what conspiracy theories I think are going on.

So now that I have let you know my conspiracy theories, and you couldn't handle it because you're a little b1tch, please do go head and tell me your conspiracy theories big guy.

Comment

Jims logic
                    The government is pushing a gay agenda and they are forcing gay thoughts into his head
                    He's not really gay it's all a conspiracy against him
                    And us
                    The government wants us all gay
                    Edit as I posted this Jim has now mentioned blowing guys off in alleyways
                    He just can't stop

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace
                      See, this is your problem right here! I'm not even clicking on that, just like I ignored your private message; it's violent "seduction." You can't come on to people like that. You need to be nicer--romantic.

Let me show you how it's done...

Is that you AlexKid?

Comment

Working...
                      X