Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any conspiracy theorists (planet x cern chemtrails)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there is probably another planet we don't know about in our solar system but I don't think it's Nibiru or whatever.

I'm big on the JFK assassination. Oswald didn't do that **** at all.

9/11 is another one. Lol no plane hit the damn Pentagon, you have to be a moron to think a 747 hit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
      What do gay people have to do with it?
      They are just people dude
      The interesting thing about people who have issues with gay people are they are often people who have more gay thoughts or arousal to gay **** than the people who just see gay mfers as gay mfers & don't give a f#ck. Thats the real gay conspiracy lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Whose arguing that they aren't just people? Did I say they were shape shifting reptilians? Tranny's are also just people "dude".
        Yeah but that's not what you said
        You said the NWO are pushing a gay and tranny agenda
        If gay people don't bother you,why would you care?
        And no tranny's are definitely weird
        Gays yes
        Tranny's Noooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I think there is probably another planet we don't know about in our solar system but I don't think it's Nibiru or whatever.

I'm big on the JFK assassination. Oswald didn't do that **** at all.

9/11 is another one. Lol no plane hit the damn Pentagon, you have to be a moron to think a 747 hit it.
          https://youtu.be/WxrmyfgALUc
          And yeah 9/11 is riddled with inconsistences
          But nobody will ever find out about that
          Too many heads will roll

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            The interesting thing about people who have issues with gay people are they are often people who have more gay thoughts or arousal to gay **** than the people who just see gay mfers as gay mfers & don't give a f#ck. Thats the real gay conspiracy lol.
            The real gay conspiracy hahaha
            You could start a YouTube career with that one

Comment

Yeah but that's not what you said
              You said the NWO are pushing a gay and tranny agenda
              If gay people don't bother you,why would you care?
              And no tranny's are definitely weird
              Gays yes
              Tranny's Noooooooo
              What bothers me is gay propaganda all over TV. And don't even act all high and mighty, you know damn well you wouldn't want any of your children to turn out gay, so then stop pretending its ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I bet if your kids turned out gay you'd give a big f#ck. You dont care this or dont care that, because it doesn't affect you, until it does.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  What bothers me is gay propaganda all over TV. And don't even act all high and mighty, you know damn well you wouldn't want any of your children to turn out gay, so then stop pretending its ok.
                  Right most of what I say on here is in jest but fxck you I got 3kids and if they happen to be gay then do you know what?
                  Nothing is what
                  Because most of the world has moved forward
                  I just pray you haven't got children so you don't breed yet more hate
                  I don't act high and mighty,I was young once,ignorant too
                  But there comes a time where you either have to grow up or stay the same salty a$$ miserable fxck for your whole life
                  Don't ever mention my children
                  I would say the question is how would you deal with your kids being gay cos I will be just fine
                  You fxckin muppet

Comment

Right most of what I say on here is in jest but fxck you I got 3kids and if they happen to be gay then do you know what?
                    Nothing is what
                    Because most of the world has moved forward
                    I just pray you haven't got children so you don't breed yet more hate
                    I don't act high and mighty,I was young once,ignorant too
                    But there comes a time where you either have to grow up or stay the same salty a$$ miserable fxck for your whole life
                    Don't ever mention my children
                    I would say the question is how would you deal with your kids being gay cos I will be just fine
                    You fxckin muppet
                    Is someone salty right now? Have I invaded your safe space you little fruit. My guess is you secretly harbor gay tendencies, I am speaking openly.You are lying to me and yourself when you say you'd be ok with your kids being gay you hypocritical turd. You'd pretend its ok, because you lack balls to stand up for principles. We aren't talking about killing or discriminating against gays, we are just talking about how its immoral and gross, and just that was enough to make you get your panties in a bunch. You will go the way of the dodo, because you lack balls. You lack balls in your personal life and on a national scale, and I can almost bet you were one of the people against the Brexit.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace
                      I thought you were gay, though?

Why do you not like other people being that way?

More for you??
                      Didn't you talk about quitting boxingscene? What are you still doing here.

Comment

Working...
                      X