• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Fixed it for ya.

yes that sounds about right!

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
      Work is for the working class, I prefer to RELAX
      How can I be a part of the relax club???

Comment

Full time labourer/part time window cleaner
        Also do end of tenancy clean outs for military families
        Wanted to be a boxer growing up
        Settled for the life of a family Man instead

Comment

Ur too uptight to join
          You need to relax more

Comment

I'll make a thread explaining the requirements

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              later it will be bin man, then toilet attendant followed by busker

the ego diminishes as reality kicks it in
              That's cruel but true to reality; we all dream of greatness, only to be treated like dirt.

I dreamt of becoming a "doctor" in English, and now my biggest hope is being able to have a job in the first place.

It can destroy you as a person, especially when through so much of our lives we've been brainwashed into associating our worth with jobs. To go from all those dreams at the tips of my fingers to being people's scapegoat was a huge shock.

But you end up seeing life differently. With time, you realize that your true value is within who you are as a person, not what you do or don't do. That doesn't stop the anger/rage from coming back every now and then and almost consuming you, but it slowly wears those feelings down until they become almost bearable.

The real question becomes: How do you find the will to go through a purposeless life? That's the hard part, and, beyond manipulation, was probably at the root of religion.

I've made my purpose love.

Had I still been alone at this point, however, I wouldn't be alive. That I'm sure of.

I feel sorry for everybody; this world is tough.

Now, flip those burgers while you can! Soon, robots will be doing that, too. Hurry!

Comment

Mechanical Engineer, I do the safety calculations for the Mercedes AMG suspension components. Interesting job with all the cool AMG toys but I can't see myself doing it all my life, one day I wanna stop being an employee and have my own business. Hopefully by my mid 30s.

Comment

Internet troll and paid shill for big Pharma and Biotech.
                  Last edited by Furn; 11-21-2016, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I work at McDonald's. Not so bad, I've been there 18 years, so I get first choice with all the leftovers at the end of the night. Plus all my co-workers call me sir because I'm literally twice their age. That's respect I earned at the deep fryer.

I wanted to be a gangsta rapper/pimp hustla growing up. I still dream about it whenever I mop the floor at the end of my shift. I still have two hands and any man with two hands can still grab that dream of their's. World will be mine someday.
                    it sure will, just keep trying, you are not completely wasting your life trying so try try and try harder and work work work work

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                      That's cruel but true to reality; we all dream of greatness, only to be treated like dirt.

I dreamt of becoming a "doctor" in English, and now my biggest hope is being able to have a job in the first place.

It can destroy you as a person, especially when through so much of our lives we've been brainwashed into associating our worth with jobs. To go from all those dreams at the tips of my fingers to being people's scapegoat was a huge shock.

But you end up seeing life differently. With time, you realize that your true value is within who you are as a person, not what you do or don't do. That doesn't stop the anger/rage from coming back every now and then and almost consuming you, but it slowly wears those feelings down until they become almost bearable.

The real question becomes: How do you find the will to go through a purposeless life? That's the hard part, and, beyond manipulation, was probably at the root of religion.

I've made my purpose love.

Had I still been alone at this point, however, I wouldn't be alive. That I'm sure of.

I feel sorry for everybody; this world is tough.

Now, flip those burgers while you can! Soon, robots will be doing that, too. Hurry!
                      very insightful, thanks brother!

Comment

Working...
                      X