Originally posted by mc,lovin View Post
    shaft can
    and no
    you get a....
    yayyaya

Comment

Bump...

Lmao...

I noticed none of the hardcore lefties post their career... wonder why that is..

"Stuuupid idiots" -chris Jericho

Comment

Everyone here knows what I do

Comment

Hardwood floor retail and installation

Comment

I used to live in a ranch in central California. Every summer, they would hire a sheepherder to come and have the sheep clear the fields.

I was in kindergarten and I thought it was a cool ass job. The sheep guy would come in, put up barbwire around the designated area, move his trailer in, truck in the sheep, let them at the field and he'd kick it in his trailer all day, watching TV and drinking beer.

So as a kid, I wanted to be sheepherder.

Now I'm director/manager of financial aid/students accounts for a college.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              Id love to know what you do for a living?

Also what did you want to be when you were a kid?
              I can't give my main occupation away, or it'd make it too easy for... Well, yeah, I just can't...

But I am also a paid shill/troll for certain companies, and websites helping to promote products/product reviews, etc. - I leave reviews on amazon; positive comments on youtube, and all sorts of other mediums where products are featured, and reviewed...

I have a legit profile that I took a lot of time to review tons of other products, so people can see I'm not a bot, and I don't look like a "paid shill." Heheh. The money is great for the work (or lack thereof) that is entailed.

When I was a kid, I think I wanted to work with animals in some capacity - as a vet, trainer, zookeeper, etc.

Comment

Undercover communist pretending to be a fascist in USA. Heil Stalin. Spread the word of Marx.

Comment

Graphic designer, I transform turds into sprinkly turds.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Hardwood floor retail and installation

Hardwood, installation

Hardwork, dedication

Comment

Not sure if I've mentioned this before... I'm an engineer and makes 6 figures a year.

Comment

Working...
                      X