Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are ways to attract and copulate with women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    You only need a 4 inch dick to please women so I doubt your dick is smaller than that. But my tips is,
    Confidence and don't look stupid, just be polite like a gentleman would do and you tug her. Whores likes *******s, Ladies likes a Gentleman, so if you try to be an ass hole, a whore would come near you, but if you try to be polite and kind, a lady would like you.

Always listen to them, don't talk too much, let them talk and if its your turn to talk, reply with confidence, don't stutter, and keep on smiling, women love that. And also, tell some of your stories here and then and at the end of the date tell that you are interested in meeting her again.
    Skip few days or weeks, the woman is full of pheromones, and in that time frame she will ask you to go to her house or to yours, and then that's when you make a move, but don't be agressive, they will show some signs so make sure you are aware of them, but mostly it's that they would put the braids of their hair over their ear when they talk to you and that indicates arousal. Then you talk to her, sitting together and kiss her if the opportunity presents itself, so it is all in you.
    Thanks for the advice.

Do you agree with Mr. Sark's advice on how to create a romantic evening? Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgJy....be&t=3h16m34s

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      Thanks for the advice.

Do you agree with Mr. Sark's advice on how to create a romantic evening? Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgJy....be&t=3h16m34s

I didn't see the video because internet is slow, but romantic evenings to women varies, some likes a fine dining, and some just wants to watch T.V at home alone with their lovers, and that would be enough to turn them on.

My experience with my wife is the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Is that even possible? I never heard of that technique to hook a woman before. Tell me the story man.
        I was hanging out with this older woman, just relaxing and talking. I showed her a video I recorded of myself shadowboxing in the middle of the day at a cul-de-sac a few miles from my house. She saw it and was instantly impressed.

She kept blurting loudly, "You're a boxer??? Are you a boxer???"

It surprised me how much it interested her. I'm not even a boxer -- amateur or pro. Her friend kept staring at me. It felt interesting having women's attention. I felt like I could have insulted them and they would have still been swooning over me.

Once you've experienced that kind of behavior from womankind, you want it again. It's funny how most guys here think it's a joke. I did some roadwork last Thursday and a little shadowboxing in a residential area. Two women, one walking her dog were checking me out.

Also, as I jog I shout, "Hard work. Dedication."
        Last edited by punchr; 11-13-2016, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Just send a few di ck picks on the dating sites. Especially to the girls who say "No di ck pics" on their profiles. They love it.

Comment

I send women links to videos of myself shadowboxing while naked.

I never hear back from them afterwards.

Not sure why?

Comment

Comment

Try to get them on drugs, or in an altered state of mind. Alcohol works but it's only temporary,drugs you will have control of the situation for longer durations of time.

Under that condition, you will find you can be romantic with them, and anytime you want, that's the way you need it.

Comment

Be confident. Invite them to your house. Eat something, watch tv, movies, etc. Start doing her some massages. Send the message that you want physical contact with them. Just be as you are.

Some will accept, some won't accept.

Comment

Punchr I almost thought this was Alexkid or Tagos thread

Comment

Man, the real truth is women by nature are Narcissist and selfish.

A women only cares about what you can offer her, in terms of status, and material.

Its why the majority of divorces happen when a man is laid off from his job or she find a man with more money and status and starts cheating and making up lies like oh my husband or boyfriends is not their for me that is the go to excuse for a chick to get away with cheating, even if the man is there for her she will nitpick so when a girl starts picking you apart dump her quick its over that means she is interested in another and ready to cheat or leave you she is looking for a way to justify her action and already creating her alibi so her friends and her new man will not look at her like a slut so she will deflect the blunt of the blame on you, to justify her cheating leaving, so she saves face.

ie he was no good, he had no ambition, he wasnt there for me, he was cold, I didnt know he was like this, etc. Even though you could be so caring and affectionate she will twist it and not tell them the good things.

Comment

Working...
                      X