No announcement yet.

Trump won't won't take salary. Will MAGA fo FREE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Us? I always assumed you were british because you're so unfunny.
    Go lick Drumpf's arse you cuckservative. Its not my fault you were dumb enough to buy into his bullcrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      trump is not even in office yet and already he is becoming one of the greatest all time presidents. tpp is dead because of him now, canada willing to renegotiate with trump on nafta, ww3 is avoided now that putin willing to work with trump, doesnt want the president pay check etc. etc. not even in office and he has done more than 8 years of obummer.

and i love all the liberal tears hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa. trump keeps winning the left keeps crying. got to love it.
      This right here. 3 days of amazing. He's done more as President elect than umama has done in 8 years as President
      Last edited by krazyn8tive; 11-12-2016, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        President's salary is what, 300k a year? He probably earns that much taking a crap in one of his hotels.

You guys really got taken for a ride. I don't think Drumpf will be the catastrophe people are predicting, but he will be largely ineffective and might drive us into a recession of sorts.

But when things go bad, you can just blame that dang ole' colored Obamer.
        US debt doubled under Obama. Why do people think he did a good job?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Our country is doing better now than it was in 2008. That's really the best we could've hoped for given the circumstances. Take it for what it is.

Comment

Go lick Drumpf's arse you cuckservative. Its not my fault you were dumb enough to buy into his bullcrap.
            I wasn't talking politics. We won. I think you're a really unfunny person who tries way too hard to be edgy in general. If you're really 35 that's pretty depressing.

Comment

I think it was to be expected tbh. Good on Trump for turning it down.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-12-2016, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                US debt will grow every year we run a deficit, but he did shrink the deficit from when he entered the office. I don't think anyone would have closed the deficit from how wide it was when Bush left office, Rep or Dem.

I'd be pretty shocked if the deficit were closed by 2020 either. Military spending is far too much for that possibility.

It's pretty hard to find much objective criteria that can be used to negatively label Obama's presidency. My main criticism would be the wide use of drone strikes and how he handled Guantanamo. But as far as Unemployment %, GDP, power of the dollar etc as compared to 2008, nothing really negative you can say.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-12-2016, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  I wasn't talking politics. We won. I think you're a really unfunny person who tries way too hard to be edgy in general. If you're really 35 that's pretty depressing.
                  That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

Enjoy the fight, cuckie.

Comment

President's salary is what, 300k a year? He probably earns that much taking a crap in one of his hotels.

You guys really got taken for a ride. I don't think Drumpf will be the catastrophe people are predicting, but he will be largely ineffective and might drive us into a recession of sorts.

But when things go bad, you can just blame that dang ole' colored Obamer.
                    Well we're already headed for a recession. One that would largely be at the feet of Obama. The student loan system is close to crashing and will cause the recession.

The question will be how well Trump will be able to handle it.

Comment

And you probably fell for Hillary or Bernie's bull****, none of them come through on their promises. They say what people want to hear, you cuck

Comment

Working...
                      X