Trump won't won't take salary. Will MAGA fo FREE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump won't won't take salary. Will MAGA fo FREE

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7413331.html

The forum fucked for anyone else? I'm getting a connection error when replying and can't edit anything.

Comment

Trump is the greatest president of all time and he's not even president yet.

Comment

trump is not even in office yet and already he is becoming one of the greatest all time presidents. tpp is dead because of him now, canada willing to renegotiate with trump on nafta, ww3 is avoided now that putin willing to work with trump, doesnt want the president pay check etc. etc. not even in office and he has done more than 8 years of obummer.

and i love all the liberal tears hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa. trump keeps winning the left keeps crying. got to love it.

Comment

prolly more to do with his avoidance of disclosing his tax information.

Comment

Trump Master already making Wall Street his biyaatch, as it sees highs not seen since 2011. Nothing but good business development for the US of A.

Comment

Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
              Trump Master already making Wall Street his biyaatch, as it sees highs not seen since 2011. Nothing but good business development for the US of A.
              exactly this. liberals said the world would literally end if trump is elected hahahahahahahahahahahaha. nothing but WINNING. liberals are so sad crying out on the streets hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                trump is not even in office yet and already he is becoming one of the greatest all time presidents. tpp is dead because of him now, canada willing to renegotiate with trump on nafta, ww3 is avoided now that putin willing to work with trump, doesnt want the president pay check etc. etc. not even in office and he has done more than 8 years of obummer.

and i love all the liberal tears hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa. trump keeps winning the left keeps crying. got to love it.
                I've gone from disliking him in the early primaries to being lukewarm on him to believing he is already one of our greatest presidents alongside Teddy Roosevelt.

He hasn't done much but most of our presidents have been ****.

Comment

President's salary is what, 300k a year? He probably earns that much taking a crap in one of his hotels.

You guys really got taken for a ride. I don't think Drumpf will be the catastrophe people are predicting, but he will be largely ineffective and might drive us into a recession of sorts.

But when things go bad, you can just blame that dang ole' colored Obamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    President's salary is what, 300k a year? He probably earns that much taking a crap in one of his hotels.

You guys really got taken for a ride. I don't think Drumpf will be the catastrophe people are predicting, but he will be largely ineffective and might drive us into a recession of sorts.

But when things go bad, you can just blame that dang ole' colored Obamer.
                    Us? I always assumed you were british because you're so unfunny.

Comment

Working...
                    X