Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Van Jones: How Do I Explain This to My Children?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Not at all lol. Trump winning doesn't affect my life in the least bit. It might affect somebody like you though since you're just a low life prison guard who receives hand outs.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
      Well, I'm not a racist,
      The only reason you aren't really a racist is because only white people are supposed to be called racist.

but I am against racism and thus against Trump. Also, I'm Spanish (White), African (Black), Taino Indian (Native American) and more.
      In other words mystery meat.

I say more because it's documented that Arabs took over Spain from the year AD 711 until 1492. Not to mention that all sorts of other European people were in and around Puerto Rico throughout history, as well as Indians (from the actual country India) and even Chinese, etc.

In other words, I'm probably half the world into one person, from a strictly modern, "racial" view of things. It would make no sense for me to discriminate against anybody, let alone White people; it would be ridiculous actually, considering that I'm in a relationship with a White woman from the U.S.

How would all that add together?
      Mystery meat in a relationship with a mudshark.

Moreover, the reality is that, beyond skin color and other minor, superficial traits, there is no scientific evidence of there being any differences between humans at all.
      Bull****. There are major biological differences between the races and skin color is one of the least important.

The idea of "race" itself doesn't hold true in the way people as yourself think it does. In actuality, it's merely a social construct that means, for all practical purposes, nothing.
      More nonsense.

Whether you like it or not, we're all related. Scientific and historical discovery has shown how we traveled from Africa to all the different locations we are now. The changes in skin color and the sort are merely adaptations to the environments we settled in. They mean nothing.
      They mean a lot and explain a lot.

That's why it's preposterous, in my opinion, for anyone to believe they're superior to another human being, whether it's by "race" or nationality.
      Being a member of a race does not automatically make you superior to members of other races. That being said, there are huge differences in racial averages.

We're all simply Earthlings.

Whether you like it or not, you're Black, too. We all are. Discriminating against people because of their skin tone is akin to dismissing crayons because each one looks different. There's nothing underneath that. You can color just as well with a brown crayon as you can with a white one.

Let's go color.
      White people are entitled to their own countries just as non-whites are. Agree or disagree?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Those emoticons are about as meaningful as your fictitious MMA career

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Those emoticons are about as meaningful as your fictitious MMA career
          I never had an mma career. I did train with the pros though. Alliance mma, Chula Vista ca. 3rd and K all day baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            The only reason you aren't really a racist is because only white people are supposed to be called racist.

In other words mystery meat.

Mystery meat in a relationship with a mudshark.

Bull****. There are major biological differences between the races and skin color is one of the least important.

More nonsense.

They mean a lot and explain a lot.

Being a member of a race does not automatically make you superior to members of other races. That being said, there are huge differences in racial averages.

White people are entitled to their own countries just as non-whites are. Agree or disagree?
            Everyone, as Earthlings, is entitled to the world.

Look, I realize that, coming from you, chances are that you won't look at my multiracial background with pride, but leave the person I'm with out of it. Insulting her is a cheap-shot, and I'll refuse to debate you on anything if you stoop that low. You're acting like those Harry Potter villains, going around calling people "mudbloods" or "bloodtraitors" because they're in an interracial relationship. Have some decency.

In any case, we've already had this debate before; I was able to substantiate the lack of significant racial differences, and I provided evidence of historical progress from varied ethnicities.

Remember that debate? Where you continued to claim Black people learned how to build boats from White people? I disproved it.

The truth is that you have nothing to back up all of your claims. If you do, provide it. I'll debate you on that again, if you wish, but leave the name-calling out of it.

Last edited by SunSpace; 11-10-2016, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Africa for Africans
              Asia for Asians
              White countries for everybody

Look, I realize that, coming from you, chances are that you won't look at my multiracial background with pride,
              That sentence makes no sense but I know what you wanted to say. You're not white which is fine but you and your kind think you have every right to live in white countries and displace us which is not fine with me.

but leave the person I'm with out of it. Insulting her is a cheap-shot, and I'll refuse to debate you on anything if you stoop that low. You're acting like those Harry Potter villains, going around calling people "mudbloods" or "bloodtraitors" because they're in an interracial relationship. Have some decency.
              Have it your way.

In any case, we've already had this debate before; I was able to substantiate the lack of significant racial differences, and I provided evidence of historical progress from varied ethnicities.
              When did this happen?

Remember that debate? Where you continued to claim Black people learned how to build boats from White people? I disproved it.
              Sort of rings a bell.

The truth is that you have nothing to back up all of your claims. If you do, provide it. I'll debate you on that again, if you wish, but leave the name-calling out of it.

Oh great, Harry Potter instead of real science.

Comment

Look, I realize that, coming from you, chances are that you won't look at my multiracial background with pride, but leave the person I'm with out of it. Insulting her is a cheap-shot, and I'll refuse to debate you on anything if you stoop that low. You're acting like those Harry Potter villains, going around calling people "mudbloods" or "bloodtraitors" because they're in an interracial relationship. Have some decency.

You didn't answer my question though. Not directly anyway.

Are white people entitled to our countries? Yes or no? I'm guessing no.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                  You didn't answer my question though. Not directly anyway.

Are white people entitled to our countries? Yes or no? I'm guessing no.
                  The sentence from my earlier post does make sense; I don't expect you--not because you're White, but because of your particular set of beliefs--to feel happy about the fact that I'm multi-racial. That's all.

And I told you that I'm White, as well.

I also already stated that everyone deserves to be everywhere, sharing the world. It belongs to everybody. That is an answer to your question.

As to science, I've shown you a lot of it in the past, and here you still are taking all these bigoted stances on race. If you want to debate, go ahead and show me your proof. I'll disprove it.
                  Last edited by SunSpace; 11-10-2016, 07:28 PM.

Comment

That sentence does make sense; I don't expect you--not because you're White, but because of your particular set of beliefs--to feel happy about the fact that I'm multi-racial. That's all.

And I told you that I'm White, as well.
                    You are not white. You may as well say Obama is white.

I also already stated that everyone deserves to be everywhere, sharing the world. It belongs to everybody. That is an answer to your question.
                    So whites aren't entitled to their own countries. Gotcha.

Comment

This is terrible, I'm truly scared.

Comment

Working...
                      X