Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Van Jones: How Do I Explain This to My Children?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SunSpace
    All you did was complain that I took a stance on an issue where knowing all the pertaining information was impossible.
    Quote me saying that, please.

I'm growing tired of your strawmen, and it's telling the last post I asked you to quote me turned up nothing. this will too, mark my words.

Originally posted by SunSpace
    Moreover, in a subsequent post, you provided excuse after excuse as to why you refuse to debate.
    Ok, stop playing the broken record attrition routine.

You were asked to cite examples of me doing that. You did not.

Please, prove your claims, don't just keep making them over and over.

No wall of text for me, just two requests you back your claims with facts. And you've already failed to back up one of them!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Van jones still a political hack.. A new age aL sharpton

But really, we all need to get past this election..

It wasn't the end of the world when JFK got shot
      It wasn't the end of the world when Nixon got impeached
      It wasn't the end of the world with reagan's trickle down economics
      It wasn't the end of the world when Clinton got impeached
      It wasn't the end of the world when bush started invading Iraq
      It wasn't the end of the world when obama became the first black pres

It won't be the end of the world under trump..

I know elections get heated, but it's over and we all got to move on..

You don't want to end up like spoon23 after floyd/manny
      Interesting. People against Trump should give him a chance. Yet people against Obama never gave him one.

Doesn't seem fair. Maybe those of us against trump should treat him and his supporters the same way Obama and his supporters were treated.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Interesting. People against Trump should give him a chance. Yet people against Obama never gave him one.

Doesn't seem fair. Maybe those of us against trump should treat him and his supporters the same way Obama and his supporters were treated.
        The only people who never gave Obama a chance were the hardcore conservatives that are only about 10% of the right.. they are loud n vocal but truly just a political minority on the right, hence why they got trounced by trump in primaries..

And when did the right protest Obama? When did they shut down highways, and have school walkouts, and have riots in Portland? When did the right do this when Obama got elected?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          The only people who never gave Obama a chance were the hardcore conservatives that are only about 10% of the right.. they are loud n vocal but truly just a political minority on the right, hence why they got trounced by trump in primaries..

And when did the right protest Obama? When did they shut down highways, and have school walkouts, and have riots in Portland? When did the right do this when Obama got elected?
          27% of republicans felt Obama was born in Kenya when he was 1st elected. none of them gave him a chance.

I don't know why there would've been protests when Obama got elected as he didn't say or do the things Trump did.

Just weird to see people who never respected Obama suddenly suggest we rally around the President and give him a chance.

Wish you were the kind of guy that extended that kind of good will to all Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            27% of republicans felt Obama was born in Kenya when he was 1st elected. none of them gave him a chance.

I don't know why there would've been protests when Obama got elected as he didn't say or do the things Trump did.

Just weird to see people who never respected Obama suddenly suggest we rally around the President and give him a chance.

Wish you were the kind of guy that extended that kind of good will to all Americans.
            Wtf are you talking about???

How did I not give that "goodwill" to all Americans?

And you are double talking..
            You- "People didn't give Obama a chance"

Me- "where did they protest/riot"

You- "why would Obama get protested"

You can't say Obama wasn't supported and wasn't given a chance, and then turn around and say "there was no protests because Obama had support"

He either had support/no protests or he had no support/protests

Can't be both

Comment

• When Obama was elected Mitch "No Lips" McConnell said he'd do everything in his power to make Obama an unsuccessful President, and Rush "Man Boobs" Limburger said publicly he hoped Obama would fail.

Not exactly a kumbaya moment for the Republican Party, and now they want the Democrats to hold hands around the campfire.

Personally I think two public, seemingly adult and important political figures openly making near treasonous comments about the President is worse than thousands of dumb azz youngsters carrying signs and shouting slogans in the streets.

Comment

• hahahahahaha at all the libertards crying!!! Depart my loved US of A and go to Mexico or Syria you dumb mofos!

Demanding the rich to pay for your your chit? Fuk no! You get a fuking job and make your own!

So, if I busted my asz, went to school, busted my asz some more and got my own business and continued to bust my asz and I became rich...you are trying to say that I need to give you my money? Fuk no!

For me, I grew up on the ghettos in Puerto Rico, I had to join the US Army at 17 1/2 years, while there I went to school, and got my degree, not just that, but I busted my asz and I completed 22 years of service and made it thru the ranks and retired as a Chief Warrant Officer 3.

After that, I continued to bust my asz and did some hard, hard work for another 5 years deploying forward as a contractor and made and saved my monies. Today, I still bust my asz as a Program Manager and manage a multi-million dollar program because I bust my asz.

Im fairly successful, I have a nice home, a nice car and a very good looking lady. Now, I pay lots of taxes and donate to the Wounded Warrior Project and St. Jude's Children Hospital and my local Church but Ill be DARN if I have to give my HARD earned money to you - welfare living, no job having, lazy asz mofo!

-Build a huge asz wall!
                -Deport all violent illegal immigrants!
                -Establish a path for citizenship for those who non-violent illegals WHO are willing to work and possibility contribute to the US of A way.
                -Conduct hardcore vetting of middle-eastern individual who want to come in into the US of A
                -Cancel, and re-vet all middle-eastern student visas
                -If you have any history of anti-US sentiment, pass, postings, etc you don't belong here and will support policy to deport your sorry asz
                -Bring back Corporations to make money HERE in the US of A
                -Make the US of A Great Again!
                etc, etc, etc.

and NO YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED MY HARD EARNED CASH, SUCCESS or ANY OF THE LIKE!!!

Comment

• By the way.... #WarTRUMP

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    When Obama was elected Mitch "No Lips" McConnell said he'd do everything in his power to make Obama an unsuccessful President, and Rush "Man Boobs" Limburger said publicly he hoped Obama would fail.

Not exactly a kumbaya moment for the Republican Party, and now they want the Democrats to hold hands around the campfire.

Personally I think two public, seemingly adult and important political figures openly making near treasonous comments about the President is worse than thousands of dumb azz youngsters carrying signs and shouting slogans in the streets.
                    True,,, but like I said,,, it was the hardcore conservatives that make up 10% of the right... They acted like fools, the right didn't forget and destroyed them in the primaries...

The conservatives have ruined the right.. Instead of being the party of small, efficient government, we were the party of the bible and idealogy... Hence why all the conservatives got destroyed by trump,,, majority of the right don't have the same critical views as the conservatives

Comment

• Gee Van, you would have had one hell of a time explaining this to the kids if Hillary had won, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X