Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Van Jones: How Do I Explain This to My Children?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
    I think its perfectly fine to gloat, especially since Americans have had to put up with increasingly oppressive political correctness, virtue signaling, trigger warning/safe space culture, third wave feminist ****s (Amy Schumer, Lena Dunham), and whatever horse**** liberals have tried to force upon us. Now that Trump has has taken away their power, when virtually nobody thought he had a chance, I believe gloating is the least we can do. Hell, Hillary supporters were talking **** the WHOLE campaign, and now they're rioting against the very democratic process (they had no problem putting their faith in before), because the witch lost. Btw, Van Jones is nothing more than an Obama supporter who is reduced to verbal tantrums, because he's operating under the assumption that all Trump supporters are "racists" who got him elected solely to offset the first black president.

To him, and the liberal media who are still b1tching and crying about Trump winning, my reaction is the same as this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      And yet you post, simply to say you're ignoring us.

The mentality of a petulant child who didn't get his way.

I'm not one to gloat, but you guys are making that REALLY tough....
      Actually I responded because you quoted me, dummy. You actually quoted my response to another poster which means I mean a lot more to you than you to me lol.

Other than I have had no interaction with you because I have no interest in your pseudo intellectual rants Mr college dropout.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        Those kids are merely imitating what their parents do; what is your expectation--their being sent to jail?
        Conjecture. You know nothing of their parents' political beliefs.

Not jail, but a suspension if they broke rules by assault.

I'm confident the school has taken measures to address this event in a manner consistent with what occurred.

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        And whether you like it or not, harassment is a crime. Feel free to look it up.
        This wasn't a case of that, hence no charges.

What part of this can you not grasp??

There is an implied threat. I've explained why already.
        Keep repeating it. I'll keep saying 'no charges filed'.

You have no right to keep other ethnicities out of the country. They are immigrants just like your family was.
        Wrong. We can keep out whoever we want. The Constitution applies to citizens, not non-citizens.

You know nothing of my family, so cut the conjecture.

Not to mention that the process granting citizenship is so costly and so terrible that poor people have no choice but to risk their lives in the hope of survival within the states.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...-us/55040886/1

http://www.alternet.org/story/148088..._to_impossible
        Illegal is illegal. Save your excuses.

How dare you sit there and act like it's some simple thing that only criminals work their way around.
        Save me your phony outrage.

When you break the law, you're a criminal. It is what it is.

It is not a crime to fight for survival. This world belongs to everybody. No one has the right to claim others don't deserve the opportunity to live.
        The world may belong to everybody, but this country belongs to the American people.

No one said that last part. Cut the strawmen.

That would be the ultimate form of racism.

I don't support Trump; I don't support that "wall" hate speech, and I will continue to denounce it.
        Everything is racism in your guys' playbook. That's a key reason you got whooped on Tuesday. People are tired of that tripe.

Keep crying, calling names, and hurling insults. It really paid off for you guys last Tuesday, didn't it?

What's sad is that people within Trump's racist movement refuse to accept science. They refuse to take into consideration that they're just as a mixed as everybody else.

We're all simply people. Discriminating against each other is lunacy.
        non sequitur

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Actually I responded because you quoted me, dummy. You actually quoted my response to another poster which means I mean a lot more to you than you to me lol.
          See, I don't claim to ignore you then post away.

I often times quote and refute you. I do that with anyone who spews lies like you do. Lies must be refuted or else they get taken as fact.

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Other than I have had no interaction with you because I have no interest in your pseudo intellectual rants Mr college dropout.
          And you again resort to insults. Typical.

Keep it up. Hurling those insults at everyone who doesn't agree with your ilk really paid off for you last Tuesday, didn't it?

Comment

I'm confident the school has taken measures to address this event in a manner consistent with what occurred.

Wrong. We can keep out whoever we want. The Constitution applies to citizens, not non-citizens.

The world may belong to everybody, but this country belongs to the American people.

Everything is racism in your guys' playbook. That's a key reason you got whooped on Tuesday. People are tired of that tripe.

Keep crying, calling names, and hurling insults. It really paid off for you guys last Tuesday, didn't it?

non sequitur
            I may not know their parents' political beliefs, but I do know that the likelihood of it being due to their parents influence is high. It's logic.

Where else could the kids have learned it from? Most likely not schoolteachers, for one.

TV? The Internet? That could be a possibility, but it would either directly or indirectly include influence from their parents. I can tell you that from my experiences growing up as a kid that age politics had a superficial presence in our lives, for we, obviously, didn't understand the nuances behind big issues. And this is coming from someone who's actually had more of an interest in issues than most other people I've met.

So, who does that leave?

Yep.

Parents influence the kids, and the kids influence each other. Next thing you know, you have a KKK rally in school with kids that hate minorities, but have no real idea why they hate them.

You pulled a Melania on me with your response to the jail situation. You're agreeing with me, now?

It is a crime; it's harassment, but they are kids. Any logical adult knows that you have to take that into consideration. Were they adults, however, there would be significant consequences. So, thank you for agreeing with me, almost word by word.

And I do know of your family. I know 100% that you're from migrants.

Prove me wrong.

This world belongs to everybody, including the US, and just because certain segments of populations want to discriminate against others doesn't make it right.

If there's a law passed tomorrow establishing that it's illegal for people to be shorter than 5'10 because it hurts the height of our great population, does that make short people criminals? Or are the criminals the ones passing these discriminatory laws in the first place?

Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? That's how ridiculous keeping Earthlings out from parts of EARTH sounds to me.

Trump won't last; he will be impeached. Again, some people may want to turn the clock back in time, but time machines don't exist. That's what they're going to find out.

So, how about a person coming from a migrant family such as yourself actually stands up for other migrants?

Is that so hard? When people starve to death because they can't afford thousands of dollars to wait on a list for 16 years in the hopes of being approved for citizenship, that is a crime against humanity. You are denying them the right to live, by keeping/kicking them out.
            Last edited by SunSpace; 11-15-2016, 04:18 PM.

Comment

non sequitur
              dang I have some catching up to do in this thread! Ive been quite busy myself.....

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...5#post17198975

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                It's logic.
                Ok, you're ignorant as to what conjecture is. Let me try and fix that:

Conjecture 2b: a conclusion deduced by surmise or guesswork

Source:
                Merriam-Webster online

You pulled a Melania on me with your response to the jail situation. You're agreeing with me, now?
                ????

I don't know what a "Melania" is. Please, do not use pet names and/or childish insults. I speak proper English, and it's the only language I speak. Please use it when conversing with me. Thank you.

It is a crime; it's harassment, but they are kids.
                Your opinion.

Again, no charges. Thus no crime.

Need me to explain that 'guilty until proven innocent' part to you as well?

And I do know of your family. I know 100% that you're from migrants.
                Wrong. But please, keep telling me more about my ancestry despite you not even knowing my name. It's so pathetic and desperate it's a bit amusing.....

Prove me wrong.
                I don't have to. you've done that via your conjecture and now insults.

This world belongs to everybody, including the US, and just because certain segments of populations want to discriminate against others doesn't make it right.
                What's right is your opinion. The fact is the US belongs to the American people. We have laws, and now once Trump takes office I'm betting we start enforcing our laws like we haven't been doing.

If there's a law passed tomorrow establishing that it's illegal for people to be shorter than 5'10 because it hurts the height of our great population, does that make short people criminals?
                I only deal in facts, not your made up scenarios.

Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it?
                Yes, it does. Just as the rest of your 'argument' does.

Trump won't last; he will be impeached.
                Props for going on record, and time will tell.

Like I say often, your type always makes ridiculous predictions when they lose elections, and none of it ever comes to pass. As will this, I'm all but certain.

Again, some people may want to turn the clock back in time, but time machines don't exist. That's what they're going to find out.
                Haven't met one of those types yet, and you can't source any I bet....

I do know we look at policy, not time as what we want changed. Do try and keep up.

So, how about a person coming from a migrant family such as yourself actually stands up for other migrants?

Is that so hard?
                Who says I came from migrants??

Oh yeah, just you.

Gotta get off the conjecture and speculation dude....

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  dang I have some catching up to do in this thread! Ive been quite busy myself.....
                  Not to much of a debate, to be honest.

He's resorting to fallacy and conjecture from the start, and now he's on to pet names and attrition tactics. Only thing left are the insults.....

Comment

Not to much of a debate, to be honest.

He's resorting to fallacy and conjecture from the start, and now he's on to pet names and attrition tactics. Only thing left are the insults.....
                    ooo Im having an actual debate on my end very entertaining.

Comment

Ok, you're ignorant as to what conjecture is. Let me try and fix that:

Conjecture 2b: a conclusion deduced by surmise or guesswork

Source:
                      Merriam-Webster online

????

I don't know what a "Melania" is. Please, do not use pet names and/or childish insults. I speak proper English, and it's the only language I speak. Please use it when conversing with me. Thank you.

Your opinion.

Again, no charges. Thus no crime.

Need me to explain that 'guilty until proven innocent' part to you as well?

Wrong. But please, keep telling me more about my ancestry despite you not even knowing my name. It's so pathetic and desperate it's a bit amusing.....

I don't have to. you've done that via your conjecture and now insults.

What's right is your opinion. The fact is the US belongs to the American people. We have laws, and now once Trump takes office I'm betting we start enforcing our laws like we haven't been doing.

I only deal in facts, not your made up scenarios.

Yes, it does. Just as the rest of your 'argument' does.

Props for going on record, and time will tell.

Like I say often, your type always makes ridiculous predictions when they lose elections, and none of it ever comes to pass. As will this, I'm all but certain.

Haven't met one of those types yet, and you can't source any I bet....

I do know we look at policy, not time as what we want changed. Do try and keep up.

Who says I came from migrants??

Oh yeah, just you.

Gotta get off the conjecture and speculation dude....
                      Since you're unwilling to prove me wrong, we can agree to disagree. I wonder why you're unwilling, though?

If I'm incorrect, you'd win the debate. What's wrong?

Logic can be and usually is a part of analyzing a situation and assuming a stance on it.

Do you guys pull this "English" stuff on everybody? Honestly, I have a Bachelor's in English Education and am certified as an English teacher.

I'm confident that I'd best any of you in that area.

That cheap attempt to discredit a person's ideas might work with people who have recently learned it as a second language or whatever, but it won't with me. You'd be like a fish out of water.

And don't pretend you don't know who Melania is.

You know, and you know why I'm referencing her when I say your answer to me was almost identical to my original statement.

You deal in facts? There are no facts upon which to discriminate against other people. You're also well aware that I'm alluding the policies of the past when I reference time.

Nitpicking my words in an attempt to turn them around is another futile strategy that won't help you in this debate.

Again, we can agree to disagree, but if you think you can back anything up, go ahead, and "call my bluff."

I'd love to see you prove me wrong.

Indeed, it won't be much of a debate.
                      Last edited by SunSpace; 11-15-2016, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X