• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    what are you a physician?
    This is the interwebz, so yes, I am...

Comment

What blows my mind is how someone in Hollywood just "gave the signal" and trannies became cool.

I'm not very old and I distinctly remember a time when comparing gays to trannies was very taboo. Gays were just normal folk with a unique "orientation" while trannies were sick self-mutilating people. Only a right-wing bigot would compare gays to trannies or incest.

Then overnight some dude flipped a switch and boom. Trannies were #1. Step aside gays you're the new midwestern. Within a span of weeks every obese college girl was "nonbinary". The explanation? It's the current year. Get on board.
      Last edited by ////; 11-07-2016, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        What blows my mind is how someone in Hollywood just "gave the signal" and trannies became cool.

I'm not very old and I distinctly remember a time when comparing gays to trannies was very taboo. Gays were just normal folk with a unique "orientation" while trannies were sick self-mutilating people. Only a right-wing bigot would compare gays to trannies or incest.

Then overnight some dude flipped a switch and boom. Trannies were #1. Step aside gays you're the new midwestern. Within a span of weeks every obese college girl was "nonbinary". The explanation? It's the current year. Get on board.

we know who is behind this......

we know.

i dont know why people beat around the bush....

ill give YOU and ANYBODY READING THIS THREAD ONE PRECISE ANSWER:

he's not the only one.... but he's a main one....

ive talked about this subject several times already,...

made several threads....

several that have been deleted DESPITE NOT BREAKING ANY RULES.....

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          smh this dude sold his soul for money, thi sis why I dont look up to actors or celebs, they all push the same agenda of their masters who pay them, its kinda funny how every star is a liberal and gets mad at republicans, its because they bow to their elite liberal masters.
          they know they're part of the propaganda machine, keeping us distracted with hollywood gossip instead of real news, and making sure americans are too obsessed with the kardassians to realize their government is helping corporations rob them

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            When did it start, just read on yahoo news that Gay and Trans characters dominate the characters on TV, there are more Gay characters than Asians.

Who is pushing the normalization of this?
            Gee, I wonder. I wonder ***who))).

Comment

***Them)))

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                they know they're part of the propaganda machine, keeping us distracted with hollywood gossip instead of real news, and making sure americans are too obsessed with the kardassians to realize their government is helping corporations rob them
                of course they will push the agenda they are getting paid money. Imagine you came from the hood like Jay Z and now you are being paid millions just like Beyonce you will please your masters.

Comment

Comment

Straight white libs.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X