Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the bodybuilder you try to emulate?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    New England just pm'd me "do you even lift bro?"

He look exactly like your AVI!. No wonder them prisoners give no respect. LOL

Comment

would never want to look like a bodybuilder

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        You ever tried the rep to failure?. it's suppose to really build your mass. But you need a good spotter though.
        All the time. But you are right you do need a good spotter. A few times I did this on my own and got trapped under the barbell whilst doing bench press. I had to roll the bar down my body to escape.

One thing I used to like to do was pass the barbell arm curls. You use a slightly lighter barbell and do as many arm curls as you can and then you immediately pass it to your friend. He then does the same thing and then passes it to you. You keep doing it until failure. It's a bit like pass the parcel with weights.

Comment

Nobody. Maybe Zyzz to an extent.
          At the moment, my chest & back/traps are pitiful

Comment

Bodybuilders try to emulate me.

Comment

My idol is Lazar Angelov but the person who I have probably learned the most from is Chris "Pump Chaser" Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                Mentzer is more a BRUTE kind of look though. People get the **** out of my way when they're on my way...
                Zanes body is perfect, strong, lean athletic and still looks normal in a suit and women find attractive.

Mentzer body is stocky and powerful, you are not going to get that type of body unless you have wide bone strucker, wide wrists, and his genetics.

Also tons of steroids.

As far as rep to failure that works but you dont need to lift heavy you can lift moderate weights, lifting heavy is useless, all you will do is damage your body in the long term, lifting smart and for health is the best way you can build and impressive body with dynamic tension type of workouts, like use a 15 pound dumbell and curl it up fast and lower it super slow as slow as possible do reps like that and you will burn out fast and build muscle and explosive strength.

Comment

I think those pics of the senior Frank Zane are photoshop'd because I remember a video he did to sell a product some years ago when he was in his 50's and he looked pretty unremarkable. This video was uploaded in 2008 according to youtube and he would have been 62 yrs old if it was current then...if not then younger.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post

WTF?

Comment

Working...
                      X