Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was this woman to drunk to consent to sex?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apologies to semigreat and sadiqkingofko for my ways in this thread ... i know we all see the same on this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      aiight, semi.

i agree with most of your post.

we boys just gotta be careful. we can be finished with just an implication .... so we've gotta be smarter.

team male.
      damn hormones......clouds judgement. i cant say id be a gentleman around a drunk....

Comment

apologies to semigreat and sadiqkingofko for my ways in this thread ... i know we all see the same on this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          damn hormones......clouds judgement. i cant say id be a gentleman around a drunk....

ugh, i had to drive home after the indians won game 3 the other night with my *** in my hand because some PYT was literally feeling me all under my shirt and more but since she was younger and drunker i knew that the only move was masturbation . she was a nice colombiana like below.

Comment

ugh, i had to drive home after the indians won game 3 the other night with my *** in my hand because some PYT was literally feeling me all under my shirt and more but since she was younger and drunker i knew that the only move was masturbation . she was a nice colombiana like below.

The eyebrows doe
            Would not bang

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              The eyebrows doe
              Would not bang

stfu she's so damn bad.

Comment

with mlb, im rooting for both teams. its about time. but im hoping the cubs win it more now.

perhaps that PYT wasnt your limit ? if that was the girl of your greatest fantasy, who knows.....and no one should hold it against you. we all know she would have wanted you and freely said yes.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                  with mlb, im rooting for both teams. its about time. but im hoping the cubs win it more now.

perhaps that PYT wasnt your limit ? if that was the girl of your greatest fantasy, who knows.....and no one should hold it against you. we all know she would have wanted you and freely said yes.
                  oh snap.

couldn't even read the rest of your reply.

Comment

oh snap.

couldn't even read the rest of your reply.
                    let me guess, youre a clev fan ? oops. i mistook you being angry they were up 3-1.

i was trying to be civil and go with the team youre rooting for. i have no horse in this race.

so, what i meant was ''lets go baya's team !!!''

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      He took advantage of her, it's clear from the footage. It's a pretty classic example too. Happens all the time; doesn't make it okay. Fat rapist pig, basically.
                      He for sure took advantage of the situation. I just have a huge problem calling that rape. There should be a whole different crime being charged for this type of situation than rape. Calling this sorta situation a rape would be like calling a accident where someone died a premeditated murder to me. Saying this not really knowing what happened in the room as I still believe a rape could have occurred in the room, but what I watched while being ultra creepy wasn't a rape if they went back and had consensual sex regardless of how drunk she was.

Comment

Working...
                      X