Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was this woman to drunk to consent to sex?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was this woman to drunk to consent to sex?

This surveillance video was used to convict Moazzam Tariq of rape

There is nothing here, if she didn't want that to happen she shouldn't have gotten drunk, or talk to strangers at ****ing 2AM

Comment

They only attack people that get girls drunk to have sex if there either Black, Latino, or Middle Eastren, this is so stupid and they just want to make a story out of nothing, I've seen guys drop drugs in girls drinks

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        There is nothing here, if she didn't want that to happen she shouldn't have gotten drunk, or talk to strangers at ****ing 2AM
        I disagree. I think a woman should be able to get drunk and talk to strangers at 2am without getting raped. I also think men shouldn't rape drunk women.

Comment

Normally I would say it's BS but you're talking about a muslim here. The guy(who would never get a broad like that in normal circumstances) entire existence is to go out there and try to rape because it's indoctrinated in their teachings.

Comment

its a slipper slope, cause now any girl can say they was drunk and claim rape and boom dude doing years over BS.

Comment

Rape is always wrong.

Only a piece of **** would take advantage of a drunk girl.

Comment

what dude did was wrong. foh taking advantage of someone in that condition.

sadiq you buggin' hard.

Comment

Comment

Kinda hard to say. I take ***** like this seriously now that i am a father of two girls but at the same time, this is some normal ***** that goes down at the clubs. We have all been there, trying to prey on some hot drunk chicks.

I just told my wife about this story and she says it is the girls fault for being a slut.

Comment

Working...
                    X