Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you sleep with a shirt on or off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naked, this is why I use brown sheets.... Cum shows up a treat on them and I like to know my cum spots, hides the shit stains too...

Comment

Sleeping naked is a complete no go. Who wants dick and balls flapping around all night?.

^

That's not an offer by the way.

Comment

Smell my bedsheets you indian supremacist!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Sleeping naked is a complete no go. Who wants dick and balls flapping around all night?.

^

That's not an offer by the way.
          Are you ****ing dancing in your bed at night that stuff flaps around.....?

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
            Once you go naked there's really no going back. The idea of a shirt just seems crazy at this point
            Sleeping naked is horrible and uncomfortable and I doubt you sleep naked and just trying to sound cool, you can also get twisted testicles like that without underwear on when you toss and turn.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Sleeping naked is horrible and uncomfortable and I doubt you sleep naked and just trying to sound cool, you can also get twisted testicles like that without underwear on when you toss and turn.
              Haha claiming to sleep naked would be a pretty lame way to try and seem cool. I just don't like how my clothes would twisted up when I'd sleep in them. underwear is tolerable but I just could never go back to wearing a shirt or pajama pants. Once you get used to the freedom on sleeping naked it's hard to go back.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                How am I cool if I sleep naked, idk how to sleep with clothes on, maybe just boxer's but that's it,

Comment

Usually shirtless.

But it depends really. It depends on how hard my nipples are.

Comment

Where's the "depends on the mood" options?

Comment

in my boxers thats it.

Comment

Working...
                      X