Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton raping a 13-year-old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    You'd like to be able to read, boy.
    Boy, no games. I want to read that report.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      I would not be surprised. Back in the 90s in Belgium several isolated cases of a child kidnapper/rapist was linked all the way to a pedophile ring that the elites in politics were a part of. Investigations were halted and stifled 'for some reason' just as the citizens of Belgium were about to rise up and take matters into their own hands.

That case is no ordinary internet conspiracy it was a major thing that happened. If it happened there it happens in other countries too.
      There was also a whole bunch of U.K. bigwigs who were charged with having sex with children. People like Obama (who is a closet ****) are pushed on the public because they can be blackmailed into doing what TPTB want.

The former Republican House leader Dennis Hassert was also busted for having sex with underage boys. This is why so many politicians turn out to be queers or kiddie diddlers.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        You are seriously this thick?
        Is that a yes or a no?

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Post a link. I would like to read it.
        Here are a couple.

I've seen you be skeptical before that this can be happening, but after people give you links you never respond back.

Perhaps this time after you read them you can post your opinion on the articles?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...spatch.dutroux

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/09/12/ne...iums.html?_r=0

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Bill believes in his charm & sexual energy too much to rape anyone.
        It wouldn't be the first time he's been accused of rape, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Is that a yes or a no?

Here are a couple.

I've seen you be skeptical before that this can be happening, but after people give you links you never respond back.

Perhaps this time after you read them you can post your opinion on the articles?

Remind me of that issue and I will give my opinion on it.

Comment

Is that a yes or a no?

Here are a couple.

Also I wasn't being skeptical on this issue because while I disagree with a lot of things BKM says. He has not prove to be a heavy conspiracy theorist so I wasn't doubting his claim. I just wanted to read up on the issue.

Now if you, Sterling, Double, Mathed, Bushbaby, etc make a claim I usually doubt it because you guys seem to believe outlandish things to avary degree.

Comment

Remind me of that issue and I will give my opinion on it.
              Just read about the Belgium pedophile scandals and suspected cover-up then give your opinion on that.

That will be a good start.

Comment

I won't believe it until I see the video. The whole video.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  I'm just saying in some cultures it's looked at differently and it's important to respect other cultures and be tolerant. Sometimes that involves rape.

You really get some crackers on this site, I'm sure a lot of the males in those cultures accept it and respect each other for it but it's ****ing disgusting and doesn't make it right.. how would you feel if someone from one of these "cultures" raped your daughter,sister or mother, would you accept and go "aww it's ok it's accepted where they come from, you need to get over it" maybe Clinton should rape you and we have a chat after and we'll see how you felt about that experience

What a ****wit

Comment

Just read about the Belgium pedophile scandals and suspected cover-up then give your opinion on that.

That will be a good start.
                    Okay. BKM was right as I expected. Some Belgium politicians were tied to a pedophilia, prostitution, and murder racket.

Jamaica had its own case of an ambassador who taped and had sex with underage young boys. He even taped to politician and influential people in our country have ****sexual sex. He was murdered by a young man who he tried to rape but the young man was not that way inclined. The lawyer who represented the young man tried his best to get the tapes released to the public. That lawyer was eventually murdered at his home. So these incidents occurring do not surprise.

But what I will not do is jump and assume without supporting evidence. So expect me, because of these cases, to automatically believe that Bill Clinton was involved in pedophilia scheme.

Do you believe Bill Clinton was involved in a pedophilia ring?

Comment

Okay. BKM was right as I expected. Some Belgium politicians were tied to a pedophilia, prostitution, and murder racket.

Jamaica had its own case of an ambassador who taped and had sex with underage young boys. He even taped to politician and influential people in our country have ****sexual sex. He was murdered by a young man who he tried to rape but the young man was not that way inclined. The lawyer who represented the young man tried his best to get the tapes released to the public. That lawyer was eventually murdered at his home. So these incidents occurring do not surprise.

But what I will not do is jump and assume without supporting evidence. So expect me, because of these cases, to automatically believe that Bill Clinton was involved in pedophilia scheme.

Do you believe Bill Clinton was involved in a pedophilia ring?
                      Wasn't Billy boy was a frequent traveler to ***Epstein's))) pedophile island? You do the math.

Comment

Working...
                      X