Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump - I grab women by the pu$$y.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    It has nothing to do with what he said and everything to do with how fucking stupid you have to be to say this shit on camera.

I'm a sleazy fuck and I've said a lot of sleazy things too. And, like Donald Trump, and I am no way shape or form fit to be the president of the United States.

God what a fucking ******.
    If only Trump was as classy as Hillary's husband.

Comment

He wasn't running for president in 2005 when these comments were made. That is number one.

He made these comments off camera. Number two.

Surely you have a grasp of time and space, paulf.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Delusion at its finest
        It was also be nice to see you eat your words. BTW, I don't consider it a sure thing that Trump will win even if barely. Why? Because Hillary will have black ghetto precincts in Philadelphia miraculously have 103% turn out with 99% voting for her even if no one actually shows up at the polls. That BS has been going on for decades. Throw in all the illegal aliens voting and the jewish ***Diebold))) voting machines which can be easily tampered with and a media that would cover it up and it ain't that hard to steal the election.

I'm still surprised Brexit passed and the liberal cuck phaggots over there didn't do whatever it took to steal it for remain.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
          He wasn't running for president in 2005 when these comments were made. That is number one.

He made these comments off camera. Number two.

Surely you have a grasp of time and space, paulf.
          No he doesn't. He's a ****ing idiot.

Comment

He wasnt on camera the cameras were off the mics were left on though.

Comment

This is what 95% of guys do and talk about behind closed doors, who gives a shlt.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                This is what 95% of guys do and talk about behind closed doors, who gives a shlt.
                The other five percent are gay.

Comment

Thats what we need. A man that'll grab bitches by the pussy. Instead of beta cucks like Tim Kaine calling himself Hillary's right hand 'person'

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Delusion at its finest
                    A video I came across perfect for you...

Stefan Molyneux The Reason Why Low IQ People Are So Confident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6gi4zZsdHA

Comment

That was pretty funny, but you know clinton and all the feminists are going to spin this to make him seem like a terrible guy.

#makeamericagreatagain.

Comment

Working...
                      X