Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump - I grab women by the pu$$y.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
            It looked like he wanted to do worse the way he was humping that chair, lol.
            Yeah, I saw that GIF

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
              Lmao.....

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                That's an interesting pic. The body language speaks volumes...Melania and Ivanka 's legs and ankles are shut tight...pussy's impenetrable. In contrast Donald Jr's wife Vanessa who has a more open and inviting stance and Eric's wife Lara with a much wider fist-me like stance. I'd have to go with Lara as the biggest slut amongst the Trump women with Vanessa being a close second.

Comment

• Originally posted by joemama View Post
                  Don't see what the big deal is, both Bill and Hillary have been grabbing it for years?
                  Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  I don't see this hurting Trump at all. Some of the best presidents were womanizers.

How would it look if JFK were running now?

Bill Clinton?

Those presidents are pretty well liked STILL to this day.

Trump is just saying what half of guys already say and what the other half of guys want to say, but don't have the balls.

Honestly just like any other heterosexual male.
                  Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
                  American society has become so *******ly biased, that a straight guy talking about vagina is somehow seen as a BAD thing. Considering how much Obama did to push the gay/mentally ill agenda, I wonder if Trump would've faced this much false media "outrage" if he got caught talking about grabbing dick. It's HILARYous that the wife of Bill Clinton has the audacity to demonize anything another man has to say about women, when Billy has a long history of having non-Hillary mouths on his person.

Its weird how the anti-Trump script is so predictable. "Think of your wives and daughters" has been all over the media, yet Hillary manipulated the legal system to get a girl's alleged rapist freed, paid women in her staff less than men (while simultaneously parroting **** about gender equality), and talks about women as if they're weak creatures that need help from everyone just to get through life. It all boils down to who do the corporations want as president? A manipulative, crooked politician who'll push whatever agenda she's TOLD to, or a charismatic yet shady, heterosexual businessman who's bold enough to speak from the heart, no matter what?

I don't know why black people are voting for Hillary, when her "mentor" was a KKK member/recruiter, she claimed to admire the "vision" of racist eugenicist Margaret Sanger, Bill passed the "3 strikes" law which led to mass incarceration of black/brown people, and they collectively destroyed the economy of Haiti. But *Allen Iverson voice* "We talkin' about pu55y?"
                  Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  This news is getting blown way out of proportion lol.

So he's a horny dude and says dirty things, like every other male.

"That was just locker room talk, we're gonna beat ISIS doe."

-Trump at the debates
                  Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                  Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                  Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  That's an interesting pic. The body language speaks volumes...Melania and Ivanka 's legs and ankles are shut tight...pussy's impenetrable. In contrast Donald Jr's wife Vanessa who has a more open and inviting stance and Eric's wife Lara with a much wider fist-me like stance. I'd have to go with Lara as the biggest slut amongst the Trump women with Vanessa being a close second.
                  you know Donald Jr and Eric are grabbin that pussay

Comment

Working...
                  X