Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite movie scene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the scene in fight club when Norton destroys Leto.
    Also Norton getting raped in the shower in american history x makes you think.
    DeNiro gunshot scene in taxi driver it's awesome.
    Nicholson watching the baseball game on One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest it's really good.
    Denzel Washington discovering the diamond on his coat on inside men it's cool too.

Comment

part 4....

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
        Lednon you posted precisely my list accept i'd take out the pulp fiction one and replace with that pottery scene off ghost, convenient. Much love!X You big floozy you.

Comment

My favorite movie scene was when I stuck my hard swollen dong in led's tight Asian butthole while Beercules was in the background jerking off with one hand and chugging a beer with his other hand. AlexKid was there too. I don't know why, but he was there.

It's a homemade movie that never made it to the theatres, but it's available online.

Comment

Loved the acting of these 3 actors

extra

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              My favorite movie scene was when I stuck my hard swollen dong in led's tight Asian butthole while Beercules was in the background jerking off with one hand and chugging a beer with his other hand. AlexKid was there too. I don't know why, but he was there.

It's a homemade movie that never made it to the theatres, but it's available online.
              fuk me lmao..... I don't know whether to fear, or embrace you.

Oh fuk me I broke a sweat giggling, that just jumped out at me as hilarious today....Out of breath... Cos everyone posts their pic nowadays, you get mental images of these stories!haha

Comment

I didnt know that was filmed.

Oh fuk me I broke a sweat giggling, that just jumped out at me as hilarious today....Out of breath... Cos everyone posts their pic nowadays, you get mental images of these stories!haha
                Virgin spotted!

Comment

haha

Embrace me please. I just wanna feel the love, brother.

Comment

Embrace me please. I just wanna feel the love, brother.

Ah come here big fella *bear hugs*. Not that you need it, but Jab fully endorses you and your future comedy posts!

Lednnon, I gots love foe you too man, come take this virginity, con have to chase me!
                    "Don't let uncle LED catch ya'll now!"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X