Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    No. Here is one.
    Mustafa Hamsho

He even defeated two Jamaican boxers.
    so bkm is a muzzy after all

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      I finally got it but he is an Assyrian and they are mostly Christians.

Comment

Why does he hate his own people? I never understood that lol.

He can try to distance himself from Muzzy's all he wants but as soon as he steps on a plane, people get goosebumps. It's the troof.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          as soon as he steps on a plane, people get goosebumps.

Comment

He can try to distance himself from Muzzy's all he wants but as soon as he steps on a plane, people get goosebumps. It's the troof.
            Man people lock their doors when a black thug looking dude walks by as well, its normal man its a survival mechanism you are precautions of those who look like threats, once you find out the person is no longer a threat that caution level subsides. its normal, but some idiot leftists think its RACIST, smh these guys are zombies.

Being cautious is not racist, you are just on guard, is normal and part of human nature to survive, even animals do this if they are unfamiliar with another animal they become cautious and careful.

Comment

Y'all never saw the post where he was boasting that he is pale and gets mistaken for a Greek. That's why he behaves the way he does. He seems to be able to past for white, so he became a "white power" guy.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Man people lock their doors when a black thug looking dude walks by as well, its normal man its a survival mechanism you are precautions of those who look like threats, once you find out the person is no longer a threat that caution level subsides. its normal, but some idiot leftists think its RACIST, smh these guys are zombies.

Being cautious is not racist, you are just on guard, is normal and part of human nature to survive, even animals do this if they are unfamiliar with another animal they become cautious and careful.
                It's racist unless you behave that way to all strangers regardless of race.

Comment

dude has crazy reach homeboy was getting taxed doe, should have broke the black dudes arm.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    It's racist unless you behave that way to all strangers regardless of race.
                    Its not Racist, Racist have a HATE for other people

Being cautious is not racist, A lot of black people who are suspicious of other black people in their area, my black friend who I worked with for many years would always lock his door we would be eating in a Van during break from deliveries and he would lock the door when a black homeless guy or thug looking black would walk toward our van.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Its not Racist, Racist have a HATE for other people

Being cautious is not racist, A lot of black people who are suspicious of other black people in their area, my black friend who I worked with for many years would always lock his door we would be eating in a Van during break from deliveries and he would lock the door when a black homeless guy or thug looking black would walk toward our van.
                      Exactly.

It's those clueless liberals who think they'll be fine and don't need to adjust their behavior when encountering a group of thugs (regardless of race). Then they get their ass beat or robbed and can't comprehend why it happened. They were told diversity was great all of their lives.

I admit I make sure I locked my car if I'm stopped at a red in a bad neighborhood and see some shady ****. It's called being logical.
                      Last edited by Sup; 09-30-2016, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X