No announcement yet.

Siablo beats the dog doo out of BKM over a curry recipe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    I'm actually pretty pale and get mistaken for a Greek or other Med type most of the time. I would rather have light olive skin like most of my kind.

siablo the mud hut builder seems to think India is in the middle east, so why wouldn't I let him continue being confused? It's amusing to watch the boy do so, I mean this is somebody who is against religion yet he doesn't know that the origins of man kind's civilization is located in Mesopotamia and has no idea about the different pioneers who started it all.

I avoid curry because it produces body odor, but siablo has a remedy for that. I think he braids his armpit hairs which have white spots on them from deodorant.
    I got it now. It's a shame we had to run around in circles to get the answer. That was the first question I ever asked you. "Where are you from?, what's your race?"

I am familiar with the origins and Mesopotamia between the Tigres and the Euphrates, right? I learnt it in grade 9 in Jamaica but I don't remember all of it. No recollection about the pioneers, drop a link please.

All of this could have been avoided if you had just answered one question but I got it though..

Do you know any boxers with Assyrian lineage?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Comment

I got it now. It's a shame we had to run around in circles to get the answer. That was the first question I ever asked you. "Where are you from?, what's your race?"

I am familiar with the origins and Mesopotamia between the Tigres and the Euphrates, right? I learnt it in grade 9 in Jamaica but I don't remember all of it. No recollection about the pioneers, drop a link please.

All of this could have been avoided if you had just answered one question but I got it though..

That is a polite reply. Is this some form of voodoo tactics? I better back off.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          No. Here is one.
          Mustafa Hamsho

He even defeated two Jamaican boxers.

Comment

Nothing polite about that. You just saying incorrect stuff about me. We call voodoo Obeah in Jamaica.

Comment

No. Here is one.
              Mustafa Hamsho

What the hell is that thing on his head?

Would_not_get_into_an_airplane_with/10
              Last edited by Sup; 09-29-2016, 06:08 PM.

Comment

So this is your cuisine?

Well, I am not familiar with it.
                Are you one of those Assyrians who eat pork?

Comment

Hold on now! This description sounds like curry and roti to me
                  Assyrians typically fry a mixture of diced tomatoes, onions, potatoes, and green peppers with a generous amount of olive oil, adding to it spices such as curry, red pepper, paprika, salt, and pepper. This is generally eaten with samoon, lawasha (flat, unleavened pita) or pita bread.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                    What the hell is that thing on his head?

Would_not_get_into_an_airplane_with/10
                    I would have to have a discussion with him before I judge him.

Comment

No. Here is one.
                      Mustafa Hamsho

Mustafa Hamsho best known for getting stopped by Hagler twice. He couldn't even win a Continental title.

Comment

Working...
                      X