Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[YO!] I abandoned a urinal when a guy started using the one next to me. That weird?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frontman View Post
    Today at work a guy approached and straight up started using the urinal directly next to me. I immediately abandoned ship and walked to the sink.

For damage control I jokingly announced, "Gotta wash my hands before I touch it. Ha ha."

This happened last week too. There's only two urinals at the restroom and there are a lot of workers, so there are virtually no quiet moments where I can piss in peace. And there's always some sicko pissing and loudly hocking loogies simultaneously. Nasty mofos.

After I washed my hands I chose to go to a stall rather than return to the urinal where the guy was still occupying it.

Is it odd to abandon a urinal prematurely when a stranger uses the one next to me at the same time? Like, if a stream of pee is coming out of my Willy Wonka and a guy comes in proximity my thing will stop mid stream. I also can't take a dump if there's somebody else next to me taking a dump. Even if I really had to go. I have to be comfortable to go. Is anyone else like this?

What is the psychology behind this, do you think? And do you think women go through this also?
    It's called checkmating. It's a c unt move.

Comment

"Gotta wash my hands before I touch it. Ha Ha"

OP has AIDS

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        i hate this the most. when someone comes in and takes a dump right next to me. i usually finish up quickly and leave. i wanna shit in peace.

im the opposite. when i hear someone comes in, i usually cough or something to let them know im in here taking a dump so leave and go use the other restroom.
        Yes, of course I like to **** in peace too. Preferably alone.

I too make a noise when I hear someone come in. That way it either makes them go to another bathroom or if they have some decency, they'll use a stall that isn't right next to yours.

I just don't like that uncomfortable silence.

Comment

In philippines you can piss pretty much anywhere.

Sometimes you'll be standing in a street corner talking with your friends and some random guy will just walk next to you, pull his dick out and start pissing. There's no dick shyness over here.

Western society is very beta and very gay in comparison, as evidenced by the OP.

Comment

Working...
          X