Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do so many of yall worship the police, like yall would do anything they asked i s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you red K'd me so who's really butthurt here? You seriously have to be some sort of a little crybaby b*tch to red k someone.

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
      wear some of yall would suck they penis if they requested that sht, all this talk about "just do as you told", like a dude should be 100% subsurvent to they authority when they work to SERVE the people.

yall always go making excuses for these cops whenever they fck things up and it seems like they NEVER wrong in yall eyes. would yall let them mess with yall bootyholes if they told yall to put your hands up against the wall? seems like they can do no wrong and i wont be suprised if some on here would comply with that sht, i always see posts like "just do what ur told" smfh yall have no shame.
      Shut up.

Blacks are raised on not understanding authority and have something in them to wanna show everyone how alpha they are. In reality you show how dumb you are.

Stop with the excuses. Listen or get shot smh
      Obey or get layed down .

Follow commands or get bodied .

You live on their land by their rules,get that .
      Last edited by Jc8804; 09-22-2016, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Maybe people who get raised without a stable father figure have a problem with authority later on in life. Could it be that the BLM movement came about because the black community's absent fathers?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
          It worked for Hillary.

Comment

It's not about loving cops, it's about being aware of the situation and applying common sense.

Years ago as a kid I read the Anarchist's Cookbook. The author was a full-blown 60s radical who all but openly advocated violence. But even he said, 'Never fight with the police. You will always lose. He has the badge and the gun.'

Why common sense like this is no longer common is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
              Maybe people who get raised without a stable father figure have a problem with authority later on in life. Could it be that the BLM movement came about because the black community's absent fathers?
              Bingo!!

We have a winner!!

Sadly, you'll never hear that from black leaders, Democrats, or BLM. It's much easier to blame others than to fix your own problems yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                Shut up.

Blacks are raised on not understanding authority and have something in them to wanna show everyone how alpha they are. In reality you show how dumb you are.

Stop with the excuses. Listen or get shot smh
                Obey or get layed down .

Follow commands or get bodied .

You live on their land by their rules,get that .
                A lot of blacks have a lot of trouble with any kind of authority figure which is why they are poor and unemployed. You can't diss the cops, your teachers, or your boss and expect to get anywhere in the world unless you can throw a ball or write bad poetry aka rap music really really well.
                Last edited by Xoo; 09-22-2016, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
                  wear some of yall would suck they penis if they requested that sht, all this talk about "just do as you told", like a dude should be 100% subsurvent to they authority when they work to SERVE the people.

yall always go making excuses for these cops whenever they fck things up and it seems like they NEVER wrong in yall eyes. would yall let them mess with yall bootyholes if they told yall to put your hands up against the wall? seems like they can do no wrong and i wont be suprised if some on here would comply with that sht, i always see posts like "just do what ur told" smfh yall have no shame.
                  Can't red you yet. 1 star thread. I do not approve of this thread. Will wait till you green to red you.

If you don't want to see the POH lice chasin you. walt the straight line!.

Comment

prideful ****s end up with unwanted holes in the bodies.

the end

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                      prideful ****s end up with unwanted holes in the bodies.

the end
                      Giving people who have guns and who are legally allowed to shoot you under certain circumstances major attitude is not generally a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                      X