Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do so many of yall worship the police, like yall would do anything they asked i s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    I've had a few run ins with the law. I have 2 drug charges & a DUI. They were all my fault. I've had cops let me go when I broke the law. I've had police bang on my door to take me in for warrants but then let me go when they got the answers they wanted to hear. I've dealt with many cops that were fair when they could of been real pricks. I respect the law these days. I don't hang out with criminals anymore. I don't break the law nor do I go to places where criminals hang out (Night clubs, strip clubs, etc). Stay out of known trouble areas. Where there is booze sales there will be drugs nearby. If you don't want to get painted with the same brush as gangsters & criminals then don't hang out with them or go to places they are known to be at. I know it can be tough to do if you grow up in rough neighbourhoods but it is important to keep your nose clean. The only way to do that is to avoid these type of people & their hangouts. All I did until I was 30 was hangout with the wrong people & in the wrong places. Since then my life got better & I stopped worrying about the police because I was not doing anything wrong. I stopped hanging out at night clubs & with criminals & I've never had an issue since. I don't worship the Police but I give them no reason to hassle me...
    The moment I stopped my relationship with my ex I never had any issues with the law except this one time undercover police stormed my house said I'd held up a taxi driver at knife point, it was complete horse shyt, I got a taxi from my house drunk to the liquor store and the dude I payed him up front got out of his car and the freakin handle broke off,me starts demanding I pay him for breaking his handle telling me the twenty I gave him would cover it, I got into an altercation with him and pinned him on the ground after he started trying to whack me with his hand held radio I duly took it off and told him I didn't want to hurt him but I wouldn't be fücked with. Anyway this car came screaming up behind flashing the headlights before I got my money so I grabbed his car keys and bolted through a shyt ton of gardens made my way home after I stashed his keys incase I got picked up. Undercover turned up at my house and said he told them I held up him up at knifepoint and took all his money, muvver fücka had my money ! I told them the entire story, like why the fück would I hold him at knifepoint from my home address, I said look around my house do I look like an idiot, I own over 5 hundred books which I've read ! They threatened to charge him with wasting time and charges were dropped against me, he already had to pay to have his car released from impound lmao that'll teach the Arab I was twenty sheets down but I felt good about myself knowing he was 150 down for the release fee, my motor bike was stolen by kids when I forgot to chain it up one night the same company collected it I had to pay to have mine released. Undercover dude was an Arab/Caucasian telling me trying to put frighteners on me my bike would likely be stolen by the taxi guys as a reprisal dude made me laugh it was probably his cousin who tried fück me, his partner was ok he was the one pulling for me.

Never had any trouble since apart from when I made a citizens arrest, and the cops talked me through everything to say and what not to in case I was prosecuted for assault. Their are some good ones and some ****s, bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
      White trash? Thought you were white?
      I am. So? That's what you call the white scummy people is it not?

Comment

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          I've had a few run ins with the law. I have 2 drug charges & a DUI. They were all my fault. I've had cops let me go when I broke the law. I've had police bang on my door to take me in for warrants but then let me go when they got the answers they wanted to hear. I've dealt with many cops that were fair when they could of been real pricks. I respect the law these days. I don't hang out with criminals anymore. I don't break the law nor do I go to places where criminals hang out (Night clubs, strip clubs, etc). Stay out of known trouble areas. Where there is booze sales there will be drugs nearby. If you don't want to get painted with the same brush as gangsters & criminals then don't hang out with them or go to places they are known to be at. I know it can be tough to do if you grow up in rough neighbourhoods but it is important to keep your nose clean. The only way to do that is to avoid these type of people & their hangouts. All I did until I was 30 was hangout with the wrong people & in the wrong places. Since then my life got better & I stopped worrying about the police because I was not doing anything wrong. I stopped hanging out at night clubs & with criminals & I've never had an issue since. I don't worship the Police but I give them no reason to hassle me...

There's a saying in espanol:

Dime con quien andas, y te dire quien tu eres.

Tell me who you hang out with and I'll tell you who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
            I am.
            I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
              I doubt it.
              lol whys that? Are all white people suppose to come together as one and hate everyone else? Am I letting my people down by not chewing tobacco, sipping moonshine with a giant rebel flag behind me telling everybody else in south park voice "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN GIIIIIITTT OUTTTT!"?

Comment

thanks for the green reps guys. good to see theres still people with sence round here.

Comment

its not about being a poosie

its about staying alive to see ur family at home

you know ull get shot when u do somethin stoopid, heck do it anyway!

DIE Like a boss right???? well good luck to u

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    its not about being a poosie

its about staying alive to see ur family at home

you know ull get shot when u do somethin stoopid, heck do it anyway!

DIE Like a boss right???? well good luck to u
                    ***** do u speak english?

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
                      my ***** what the **** is that **** all about? who does this ****??? you German? I hear scat **** is real big down there weird mother****er

when you in poverty and got nothing to look up for what you expect?? you would be like that ***** in the video the sup guy posted huh???
                      When you're in poverty you work your ass off to get out of it. Study, stay out of trouble, avoid the wrong crowd and more than likely that person will be successful.

But no, it's easier to follow the crowd isn't it? It's easier to blame "the man", to disregard authority. That type of thinking never gets anyone anywhere.

First people to blame the police, but when **** hits the fan and you're getting robbed the police are the first ones they call.

Comment

Working...
                      X