No announcement yet.

Police vs You(black)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
    twisted cap, gang signs....im hyperventilating.
    It's nothing to be afraid of

Just cross the street if you see them on your side of the street

And then run as fast as you can

And hide

Follow those steps and you got a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      It's nothing to be afraid of

Just cross the street if you see them on your side of the street

And then run as fast as you can

And hide

Follow those steps and you got a chance
      im hiding now.....just in case

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        Funny how u only see a guy in a uniform doing his job when others see a pig abusing his power...
        Let me give you thugs on boxingscene some advice when dealing with cops.

Be polite

Do what they say

Don't give them attitude

If you do this, your chances of getting popped drop a hell of a lot.

About five years ago I was pulled over while driving at night. I didn't know why I was being pulled over because I wasn't speeding or doing anything else wrong. I was wondering why the F I was being pulled over.

As soon as I stopped I got out my license, insurance and ownership of the car, rolled my window down and kept both my hands on the steering wheel so the cop could see I didn't have a weapon.

The cop asked for my ID and all that **** and I gave it to him. Ten minutes later he asked why I was driving around at night at 2 in the morning with my headlights off. I didn't even know the headlights were off (it was a new car I thought they were on) and told him I was just looking for a place to get some food (which I was).

I didn't give the cop attitude, I did what he said and I got out of that with no tickets or even a warning.

Now if I do all that **** being a white middle class guy in his 30s, you need to do that **** as well. In fact, you need to do that **** even more than I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post

Be polite

Do what they say

Don't give them attitude

About five years ago I was pulled over while driving at night. I didn't know why I was being pulled over because I wasn't speeding or doing anything else wrong. I was wondering why the F I was being pulled over.

As soon as I stopped I got out my license, insurance and ownership of the car, rolled my window down and kept both my hands on the steering wheel so the cop could see I didn't have a weapon.

The cop asked for my ID and all that **** and I gave it to him. Ten minutes later he asked why I was driving around at night at 2 in the morning with my headlights off. I didn't even know the headlights were off (it was a new car I thought they were on) and told him I was just looking for a place to get some food (which I was).

I didn't give the cop attitude, I did what he said and I got out of that with no tickets or even a warning.

Now if I do all that **** being a white middle class guy in his 30s, you need to do that **** as well. In fact, you need to do that **** even more than I do.
          people need drama in their lives.......

Comment

Lmfao.

Some dumb smh in here

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
              im hiding now.....just in case
              okay cool

yeah I am too, I think I spooked myself a little bit smh

Comment

Be polite

Do what they say

Don't give them attitude

Sounds great and all... But imagine going through that and having ur headlights on... And then imagine getting pulled over and getting told to stfu and keep ur hands on the wheel when u ask what u did wrong..now imagin going through that every other day... Eventually, Some of us are going to man up and get the f.uck beaten out of us and some of us are going to p.uss out and just take it... But hey as the saying goes some ppl rather live on their knees than die on their feet...
                Last edited by Infamous; 09-22-2016, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                  Sounds great and all... But imagine going through that and having ur headlights on... And then imagine getting pulled over and getting told to stfu and keep ur hands on the wheel when u ask what u did wrong..now imagin going through that every other day... Eventually, Some of us are going to man up and get the f.uck beaten out of us and some of us are going to p.uss out and just take it... But hey as the saying goes some ppl rather live on their knees than stand on their feet...
                  Well if that is actually true you should pissed off but what can you do about it? Cops pull over blacks because they commit a ton of crime. They don't pull over old ladies a lot because old ladies don't commit a ton of crime.

Comment

Well if that is actually true you should pissed off but what can you do about it? Cops pull over blacks because they commit a ton of crime. They don't pull over old ladies a lot because old ladies don't commit a ton of crime.
                    I think it's happening Glad the media is on it Sure there is going to be casualties and dumbasses saying "just follow orders man... It's ur fault if u get shot... " but that's just noise...

Comment

• Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                      I think it's happening Glad the media is on it Sure there is going to be casualties and dumbasses saying "just follow orders man... It's ur fault if u get shot... " but that's just noise...
                      Aren't you Mexican?

The only Mexicans in my hood who are hassled by the cops are the ones with shaved heads and LA tats on their neck and top of their head wearing Cortez with socks pulled all the way up. The regular, hard working Mexicans don't get looked at twice.

I think you just need a change in wardrobe, ese.

Comment

Working...
                      X