Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unarmed Black Man Shot by Tulsa Police (Video Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...the+blame+game

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      blame the building/bridge for those who jump off of them, right ?
      blame the doors for not being locked, right ?
      blame the buildings for being too high, right ?
      blame gravity, right ?
      blame cement for being too hard, right ?

how are those ? i gots more
      You are using inanimate objects but the situation includes humans. So I am not able to see it how you do.

Comment

• what the fnck is it thats so attractive about resisting ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

blame the building/bridge for those who jump off of them, right ?
          blame the doors for not being locked, right ?
          blame the buildings for being too high, right ?
          blame gravity, right ?
          blame cement for being too hard, right ?

how are those ? i gots more
          Do you blame the cop at all for shooting an unarmed person? Throughout our discussions I don't remember you saying the cop should not have shot an unarmed person. I have both said if the person complied he might not have been killed but I also state that the cop has done the greater wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            You are using inanimate objects but the situation includes humans. So I am not able to see it how you do.
            are you trolling me ?

Comment

are you trolling me ?
              Not at all, Semi. I am just saying you are treating the cop like a machine who is program to kill when disobeyed but the cop is a human and should be able to determine whether deadly force is required or not.

Comment

Do you blame the cop at all for shooting an unarmed person? Throughout our discussions I don't remember you saying the cop should not have shot an unarmed person. I have both said if the person complied he might not have been killed but I also state that the cop has done the greater wrong.
                you cant have a dead **** without having a resisting ****, can you ?

please answer this. do not deviate or answer me with a question.

give me a straight up y/n answer and explain.

thanks

Comment

Not at all, Semi. I am just saying you are treating the cop like a machine who is program to kill when disobeyed but the cop is a human and should be able to determine whether deadly force is required or not.
                  being a cop is very dangerous. if a person is willing to resist, who the fnck knows what else that **** is willing to do.

fnck em.

Comment

Why is it so important in your culture to resist and put up a fight?

What makes that so attractive?

A logical person can see the connection between resisting/fighting/pointing a gun and police shootings. Apparently some people aren't as logical.

Comment

you cant have a dead **** without having a resisting ****, can you ?

please answer this. do not deviate or answer me with a question.

give me a straight up y/n answer and explain.

thanks
                      Yeah. The Philando Castille case but I will say some of the cases we see are because the cops command aren't follow but why aren't you pissed at the cop for using deadly force when it isn't required. I am begin to think that's just how you are wired when it comes to these cases. You just see it from an extreme angle. It's like Ali, he wants to see are criminals put to death.

Comment

Working...
                      X