Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the weirdest/creepiest posters in the Lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I just think of how silly you are, and I smile Tago.

Comment

• Might get some live action now...... Please say something provocative to the other one of you? Just a couple of rounds, i'll score? Go go Vaminos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
        Great song! I like staring at the world through my rear view more.

Multiple gun shots ...

Comment

• larry has a creepy obsession with getting pictures of random men on the internet.how long before he's asking for d1ck pics

Comment

• My vote goes to AlexKid. He scares me.

I would say Larry, but he's more crazy, insane than weird or creepy.

It's gotta be AlexKid.

Comment

• I am so RELAXED

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                larry has a creepy obsession with getting pictures of random men on the internet.how long before he's asking for d1ck pics
                After Larry calling me a bitc h for not having the balls to post my picture on line.

The fuk had the nerve to PM me and ask if I could send him a photo of my kock. No joke. Fuk'ing ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                  After Larry calling me a bitc h for not having the balls to post my picture on line.

The fuk had the nerve to PM me and ask if I could send him a photo of my kock. No joke. Fuk'ing ****.
                  Well c'mon where's the kock pic?

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                    Well c'mon where's the kock pic?
                    Well look in your private mailbox.

Really you want one too? Ill send you one too if you truly want one. I'm uncutt though.

Comment

• I'm gonna go ahead and put my dude RightJab above Zaroku.

Dude is just straight up weird. Half the time you can't even comprehend what the hell he's trying to post. The other half is him talking about hacking in their computers and watching them from their webcam. Plus he's white yet has a full blown afro. Creepy stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X