No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
    You got some dark thoughts running through your head there brother... but then with a name like 'Bodybagz' I guess it ain't entirely surprising. I know from personal experience it ain't always easy - or even possible - to lighten up, but maybe you'd benefit from giving it a shot.
    I have never figured out how to post pics here... Maybe I will ask Travesty he is a wiz!

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      I have never figured out how to post pics here... Maybe I will ask Travesty he is a wiz!
      Took me a bit to figure it out first time, but you gotta upload your pics to an image hosting site - like imgBB - some you need to create a free account for but some you don't. Once you upload your image you'll get a URL addres which you can just use as you would to post any other picture on here with the little 'insert pic' box or [IMG][/IMG] brackets.

https://imgbb.com/

https://imgur.com/upload?beta

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
        Took me a bit to figure it out first time, but you gotta upload your pics to an image hosting site - like imgBB - some you need to create a free account for but some you don't. Once you upload your image you'll get a URL addres which you can just use as you would to post any other picture on here with the little 'insert pic' box or [IMG][/IMG] brackets.

https://imgbb.com/

https://imgur.com/upload?beta
        Thanks Koba!

Comment

Thanks Koba!
          Actually looking at em both I think you might not even have to use use the 'insert pic' box on here, just paste the embed code they give you direct into your post. Anyways, sure you'll figure it.
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 09-04-2020, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vlad_ View Post
            nice!

😂............

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
              I get tired of people judging people who post pictures of themselves but wont do the same..lets see what we all look like..hell post videos if you like..lets go!!!
              Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              I think you're over thinking it m8.
              I'm glad this went the comedic route, though

Comment

I have two screen names that I have used for any site I ever joined. They are both derived from names. One is my name the other my wife's maiden name... So Billeau3387 Is from my wife's "Billeaudeau."

Thanks for the info.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Thanks for the info.
                  I don't know if I am "typical" lol. I see crazy usernames.

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                    Deserved it to be fair
                    Was over 10 year ago in brum

[IMG]Screenshot-20200902-191935-Gallery[/IMG]

The dark area above my temple
                    Its mad how deep it was could put my finger in it

The one on my big fvkin eyebrow was funny I come off a motorbike when I was like 19 and slid across the floor and it ripped my eye open....then 2 weeks later I get in a scuffle take a punch and I was looking like tyson against wallin...everybody was like he fvked your eye and I'm trying to explain he just reopened the wound haha
                    Holy ****!

That looks like an actual dent in your skull my man

Got to watch yourself. There's always someone crazier than you are out there........ when people pull weapons I run, and I'm fast...... got myself out of a few life-threatening situations by running..... and I don't care what people say about it, I know when I am gona lose.

Comment

• I'd easily fuck you up. You look like a hoe.

Comment

Working...
                      X