Post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    Where'd you get that jacket, it's dope.
    Walmart, I had a guy steal it for me even though it was discounted, I gave him my last rock for it

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Dang, bruh! You still doing Geico commercials?
      He was great in the room

Comment

• Lmao, I actually managed to create an account and get a pic.
        This is from 2 years ago back when I was a senior. What a douche extraordinaire

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post

Lmao, I actually managed to create an account and get a pic.
          This is from 2 years ago back when I was a senior. What a douche extraordinaire
          Sweet sunshades bro. I have the same pair.

Comment

• No shame here, just gotta look at my avi to see me.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              No shame here, just gotta look at my avi to see me.
              I'll change mine now too, but does anyone know of a pic uploading site like those photo buckets or whatever they're called. The best and easiest that is, I don't wanna link over two dozen sex offenders to my facebook account.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                I'll change mine now too, but does anyone know of a pic uploading site like those photo buckets or whatever they're called. The best and easiest that is, I don't wanna link over two dozen sex offenders to my facebook account.
                Fück it, I did not find any site without personal data that could have helped.. I will put my LinkedIn one

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  Fück it, I did not find any site without personal data that could have helped.. I will put my LinkedIn one

You look like that dude from Batman, the attorney guy Scarecrow can't remember the dudes name he's a homicidal maniac in the movie Red Eye.

Comment

• Cillain Murphy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                      You look like that dude from Batman, the attorney guy Scarecrow can't remember the dudes name he's a homicidal maniac in the movie Red Eye.
                      That was like 2yrs back & I had to look neat for my new job..

Comment

Working...
                      X