No announcement yet.

U.S.A Soccer star Megan Rapinoe like Kaepernick kneels during national anthem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    Well mothers who got those transfusions would end up pushing something like you out of their twats, boy. Plenty wrong there.
    So you want the majority of babies not to be sensible individuals? But semantics aside, what are you really trying to say with regard to gays donating blood, boy?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      So you want the majority of babies not to be sensible individuals? But semantics aside, what are you really trying to say with regard to gays donating blood, boy?
      This is like the pot calling the kettle massa

With regards to your question, gays have exponentially high STD rates so blood donation from them, or should I say contamination, would just end up with babies who tend to display ghetto-like tendencies. Like a Ziako virus but worse than Brasil's. Scary stuff.

Comment

With regards to your question, gays have exponentially high STD rates so blood donation from them, or should I say contamination, would just end up with babies who tend to display ghetto-like tendencies. Like a Ziako virus but worse than Brasil's. Scary stuff.
        People who give blood get tested before their blood is used right?

Comment

Also I am definitely the kettle while you are just a damn pot.

Comment

Liberals are ABSURDLY ******ed when it comes to the word "precaution"
            Let all the Islam believers in! - terrorist creating religion.

Let all the illegals in! - letting in criminals.

Black people are always disproportionately the victims! - Could it be their higher propensity for crime?

Don't discriminate because they're gay saying they can't give blood! - Abnormally higher STD rates?

It's as if they have 0 vision of the future, but the status quo is "broken"

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              I like it. People need to start speaking out more about what's right and wrong.

And by all means the discussion should be two-sided. Let's fix the problem so that life gets a little better for everyone.
              lol @ this wigg3r

Comment

This dyke doesn't know how much blacks hate gays.

Comment

Oh woe is me

Comment

Well mothers who got those transfusions would end up pushing something like you out of their twats, boy. Plenty wrong there.
                    When its about saving lives, they blood aint no different then your blood. Im sure you wont care who's blood it is if you bleedin out and the Doc cant save you without it. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by massa of demos View Post
                      lol @ this wigg3r
                      :wt:

Comment

Working...
                      X