No announcement yet.

U.S.A Soccer star Megan Rapinoe like Kaepernick kneels during national anthem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    I don't think either groups are, on the contrary they're the ones who persecute others who don't believe the same ideology as them especially the LBGT maffia and BLM bowel movement.
    so gay marriage being illegal in certain states and business owners allowed to refuse service to them isn't persecution? Gay people aren't trying to make anyone believe anything. They just want freedom.

BLM on the other hand is complete bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      so gay marriage being illegal in certain states and business owners allowed to refuse service to them isn't persecution? Gay people aren't trying to make anyone believe anything. They just want freedom.

BLM on the other hand is complete bull****.
      No priest should have to be forced to marry two people if it's against everything he does. That's the persecution right there, not the other way around. If they want to be spouse on paper do it some other way, get that shit out of churches, it doesn't belong there.

Also I'm speaking more of the LBGT propaganda of the west's media and targetting public figures livelyhoods if they disagree with them. If they were persecuted in any damn way they would never have the power to get you fired, lose sponsors etc. and force you to agree with them by beating a forced apology out of you. They're maniacs.

Comment

No priest should have to be forced to marry two people if it's against everything he does. That's the persecution right there, not the other way around. If they want to be spouse on paper do it some other way, get that shit out of churches, it doesn't belong there.

Also I'm speaking more of the LBGT propaganda of the west's media and targetting public figures livelyhoods if they disagree with them. If they were persecuted in any damn way they would never have the power to get you fired, lose sponsors etc. and force you to agree with them by beating a forced apology out of you. They're maniacs.
        lol the LGBT is asking for LEGAL marriage on paper. They're not asking to go into churches.

And so what if people lose sponsors for speaking against gays. They don't deserve to get paid by sponsors if they have an irrational hate of people that don't really effect their own life. Its not their fault they are born attracted to the same gender. Live and let live.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
          lol the LGBT is asking for LEGAL marriage on paper. They're not asking to go into churches.

And so what if people lose sponsors for speaking against gays. They don't deserve to get paid by sponsors if they have an irrational hate of people that don't really effect their own life. Its not their fault they are born attracted to the same gender. Live and let live.
          I agree with your views on the likes of BLM, but you're brainwashed with that marxism when it comes to queers.

No they're asking to get married by priests in churches, on top of official papers. They can have their official documents, but I will never stand for these people wanting their 'ceremonies' in churches lead by priests. They're not religious either, they just want to stick it to christians that way. You're not too naive to know that, I know you do.

Churches have a right to refuse. Libs want to force them, that's the real tyranny and shows no grasp of this 'live and let live' mantra. Read your constitution. Freedom of religion.

Disagreeing with gay marriage in churches, public gay parades, gays being allowed to donate blood etc. do not make you an irrational person of hate. If you're not advocating violence against them you have a right to be against the aforementioned things without those LBGT tyrants trying to ruin you financially and every other way they possibly can.

You're defending persecutors, you've been fooled by their phony victim-complex. They already have the same rights, now they want domination. You bend over and want to give it to them like this. I don't.
          Last edited by BKM-; 09-05-2016, 02:37 PM.

Comment

It's her and Kaepernick's right. What's funny is that they're also telling the president(who is black) a big "fuck you" also. He's the one currently leading the country. He must of not been great at his job.

Comment

White female social justice warriors, biggest attention whores around.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post

CHICAGO -- U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe knelt during the national anthem Sunday night before the Seattle Reign’s game against the Chicago Red Stars “in a little nod” to NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

Kaepernick’s refusal to stand for the anthem to protest racial injustice and minority oppression came to public notice when he remained seated on the bench before a preseason game against Green Bay. On Thursday night in San Diego, he and safety Eric Reid kneeled during the anthem before a game against the Chargers.

“It was very intentional,” Rapinoe told American Soccer Now after Seattle’s 2-2 tie in the National Women’s Soccer League game. “It was a little nod to Kaepernick and everything that he’s standing for right now. I think it’s actually pretty disgusting the way he was treated and the way that a lot of the media has covered it and made it about something that it absolutely isn’t. We need to have a more thoughtful, two-sided conversation about racial issues in this country."

“Being a gay American, I know what it means to look at the flag and not have it protect all of your liberties. It was something small that I could do and something that I plan to keep doing in the future and hopefully spark some meaningful conversation around it. It’s important to have white people stand in support of people of color on this. We don’t need to be the leading voice, of course, but standing in support of them is something that’s really powerful.”

The 31-year-old Rapinoe helped the U.S. win the World Cup last year and played in the Rio Olympics.

“It’s the least I can do. Keep the conversation going,” Rapinoe tweeted.
                Oh look another irrelevant athlete that no one could care about.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                  I bet these same pieces of ***** would be singing a whole different tune if our warring enemies were greeting them at their front door with a long barrel ready to re adjust their facial features.

GTFO, what the **** is not standing up or kneeling during the national anthem going to do aside from garner them more attention? Is it going to help their cause? Nope. Cause at the end of the day Darnell will still be killing Darvell and no one will bat an eye. Shaniqua will still be pushing out 3 babies by the age of 25 and the children won't have a strong father figure in their life to guide them, thus falling into the system's game plan. Tyrone will still prefer to slang drugs and sound ignorant rather than speak proper English and get a proper education. Oh, and cops will still be off killing criminals while BLM and other similar movements wait patiently to jump on the wagon and cause a ruckus and a further racial divide while concealing their hatred behind the veil of victimization. The black community needs to fix itself, period.
                  Aye you take that back yo. It's the man's fault I didn't get no edumacation

Comment

I agree with your views on the likes of BLM, but you're brainwashed with that marxism when it comes to queers.

No they're asking to get married by priests in churches, on top of official papers. They can have their official documents, but I will never stand for these people wanting their 'ceremonies' in churches lead by priests. They're not religious either, they just want to stick it to christians that way. You're not too naive to know that, I know you do.

Churches have a right to refuse. Libs want to force them, that's the real tyranny and shows no grasp of this 'live and let live' mantra. Read your constitution. Freedom of religion.

Disagreeing with gay marriage in churches, public gay parades, gays being allowed to donate blood etc. do not make you an irrational person of hate. If you're not advocating violence against them you have a right to be against the aforementioned things without those LBGT tyrants trying to ruin you financially and every other way they possibly can.

You're defending persecutors, you've been fooled by their phony victim-complex. They already have the same rights, now they want domination. You bend over and want to give it to them like this. I don't.
                    Boy, what's wrong with gays donating blood?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Boy, what's wrong with gays donating blood?
                      Well mothers who got those transfusions would end up pushing something like you out of their twats, boy. Plenty wrong there.

Comment

Working...
                      X