Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am calling out Freedom..."LETS GO FREEDOM"!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    Of course there will be. He'll be swamped with all of his so-called 'Russian' bodyguards and they'll be there filming.
    hopefully after its over, they can hug it out and get drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      Of course there will be. He'll be swamped with all of his so-called 'Russian' bodyguards and they'll be there filming.
      Jedi Vader, any chance you happen to be some form of wog? Or are you just another white cuck?
      Last edited by Xoo; 09-18-2016, 04:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
        All of us should meet in person and group hug.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          All of us should meet in person and group hug.
          would be great (in a non h0m0 way). would be quite a challenge to arrange it. are there or has there been any female members ? i can picture dudes bum rushing female members as soon as they see the dainty avy.

''you got pics ?!?!?''

Comment

would be great (in a non h0m0 way). would be quite a challenge to arrange it. are there or has there been any female members ? i can picture dudes bum rushing female members as soon as they see the dainty avy.

''you got pics ?!?!?''
            Actually I was hoping for a big gay orgy after the group hug. No chicks allowed.

Comment

Actually I was hoping for a big gay orgy after the group hug. No chicks allowed.

:3some:

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                You're being misleading. I was replying to Shoulder Roll there, not Larry.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...&postcount=258

Larry has no ticket and he won't be there. Of that we can be certain.

I posted my seat number on here, I imagine several members will come over and see me at the fight.

But they won't see Larry at the seat he claims to have. It was shown as available after he posted it here, it's likely gone to someone else now.

I doubt "Welfare Larry" can afford a ticket, accommodations and the flight, unless he pulls off a robbery.

In a few years people will see Larry collecting cans from garbage containers. That's his future, unless he shoots someone and serves a long prison sentence.
                how do i know it will be you in that seat?? we dont even know what you look like

Comment

I would never hang out with a ****ing racist like him..after it is over he will be in the hospital

Comment

Jedi Vader, any chance you happen to be some form of wog? Or are you just another white cuck?
                    What's a wog?

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post

larryusa is as cool as fuck. I love that he's how I wanted him to be... all "y'all done do how you do" and "I'mma rape me a motherfucker at knifepoint, y'all."

How much did the T-Shirt cost to be produced, Larry? That looks like a $50 printing job to me.

I like Larry. Freedom is a complete asshole.

Comment

Working...
                      X