Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am calling out Freedom..."LETS GO FREEDOM"!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Does anyone realize how psychotic it is that a 40 year old man supposedly purchased tickets to one of the few ppv's of the year just to meet and beat up a poster that hurt his feelings on the Internet? Jesus...

Pretty much. They catching feelings because of words and are willing to fight for 34 seconds before people step in and they both get kicked out of the place and arrested.

Don;t know why they just don't go to a gym and settle it there.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

Pretty much. They catching feelings because of words and are willing to fight for 34 seconds before people step in and they both get kicked out of the place and arrested.

Don;t know why they just don't go to a gym and settle it there.
      Lmao finally someone gets it

Comment

• Damn, so Larry never had the ticket?

Comment

• damn i thought they closed the thread...look i got my ticket..but dude wants my seat number and knows how i look..he wont even post his ****ing face..how do i know it is even him in the seat?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            Ill be at the fight, thats for sure.
            Lets hook up..

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
              damn i thought they closed the thread...look i got my ticket..but dude wants my seat number and knows how i look..he wont even post his ****ing face..how do i know it is even him in the seat?
              Larry gonna **** around and beat up the wrong guy

Comment

Lets hook up..
                I'm down, 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  It would be an example of Freedom clearly lying and/or flip flopping.

If this fight doesn't happen as promised we would do well to remember which one of these guys has a history of being less than forthright.

that doesnt matter, because you can clearly see that the seat is still available.. so???.... and he replied saying he made a mistake when he said that seat doesnt exist. what more than you want? the seat larry claimed that is his, is still available.

Comment

damn i thought they closed the thread...look i got my ticket..but dude wants my seat number and knows how i look..he wont even post his ****ing face..how do i know it is even him in the seat?
                    Yeah. Freedom, send Larry a picture.

Comment

• All of the same posters who voted for El Blanco winning the beef are rallying against Larry yet again in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X