Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am calling out Freedom..."LETS GO FREEDOM"!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Are men who sodomize other men in prison gay or bisexual?

all of that is irrelevant...if i choose to **** you in the ass on ppv...its my choice

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
      all of that is irrelevant...if i choose to **** you in the ass on ppv...its my choice
      Is that you in the video?

You don't feel ashamed of what you did to those 20 men?

Psychologists say being raped is an extremely traumatic experience, there is often long-term psychological damage.

Comment

You don't feel ashamed of what you did to those 20 men?

Psychologists say being raped is an extremely traumatic experience, there is often long-term psychological damage.
        tell me about it when i **** you up the ass after i beat you unconscious...wonder will your racist posse still except you after knowing you got ****ed and beaten by a black man

Comment

tell me about it when i **** you up the ass after i beat you unconscious...
          That's why I NEED to win.

Taking a loss or being beaten up wouldn't be so bad, but being raped (sodomized) by a ****sexual would be truly horrific.

Comment

• Freedom at the Ward-Kovalev fight

Comment

That's why I NEED to win.

Taking a loss or being beaten up wouldn't be so bad, but being raped (sodomized) by a ****sexual would be truly horrific.
              you have 0 chance to win....you are getting ****ed

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                Go have a good time at the event. Forget the street fight as You have said in the past you are married with a child. What would your wife say about you getting in a street fight after a boxing event? That would not be a very responsible decision. I'm sure she would be thrilled to hear about that.
                They can do it in a ring inside some boxing gym. That way there are no legal problems for anyone to worry about.

Comment

Try again. The KKK is an American organization, I'm Canadian.
                  Also we know how Larry looks already. So that fight poster is a miserable failure.

Comment

you have 0 chance to win....you are getting ****ed
                    I'm not ****sexual, so after I win, you won't be sodomized.

Comment

• Take this shyt to the thunderdome so no one gets banned. Why hasn't a thread titled 'I'm calling out so and so' been moved there already, the mods on this site suck ass, then wonder why people are pissed certain dudes be banned.

Comment

Working...
                      X